Preview of Pacific Bank Heist by utku

Hello everyone, I’ve been working on this bank heist for so long now and I feel like its finally time to share a very little preview of it.
Keep in mind that there will be no release soon since I’m trying to make this as detailed as I can. My main goal is to make it somewhat similar to GTA 5 Online Pacific Standards Heist mission.
Any suggestion is greatly welcomed. Also, there are a lot of people that helped and still helping me, I will mention them on release.
Things there will be in the script on the release:

• Multiple ways to rob the bank (quiet, all in, etc…)

• An unique alarm system

• A remaining time for vault door to shut itself for security

• Random locations for that ID Card you plug while hacking for stealing all around the map which will be essential for hacking

• Camera system for police which you can also hack inside the bank

• Possibly but not certainly: trap system for difficulty enhancement

• Random rewards: sometimes plain cash, sometimes gold bars, etc…

• And more…

Here is the latest version, it’s almost ready!

35 Likes

I am happy to add something to the fivem forum by helping Utku. Greetings to everyone. :tr:

2 Likes

holy shit thats pretty good dude

1 Like

I’m liking this … ALOT

1 Like

Nice work, just a question, how did you animate your bag entity?

1 Like

With NetworkCreateSynchronisedScene.
You add bag prop to scene with NetworkAddEntityToSynchronisedScene

1 Like

hope u will release this :smiley:

Dope!

If you make it so you actually pick up the money like in story mode. That would be sick

Already did it :smiley:

2 Likes

I made my own ^^

btw can u tell me what is ur hacking pos pls?

1 Like

hope u will release this :slight_smile:

my god, its dope, your inventory too… u create your own inventory ? or use mythic or disc ?

nice job

looking good, you should add the trolley as and object then remove it when pick starts and again place it as empty trolleyi it will look better :smiley:

Wow that’s really cool guys, both @utkuali system aswell as @buciii92 are awesome.

This is next level emersion you guys should work together.

Great Job both of you, can’t wait for the release/test of the script man.

Also, I don’t know if you are following the same way as bucci is with the money but if you are, a cool thing would be:

• Per cash grab, it adds a configurable amount of money/dirty money (idk if you are making it ESX compatible which would be really cool)
  • The ability to stop taking the money in case you want to leave before the coppers get there you know…

None the less, great job man 10/10

@buciii92 maybe we should :smiley:

1 Like

-Already did, each grab gives a random amount between two configurable numbers
-Still working on that

1 Like

Awesome, I’ll make sure to come back or PM you to give more ideas if I come up with something :+1:

1 Like