[Preview] New Inventory

Glovebox is added already, I used it at 2:29, and then after I get out of the car, I show myself opening the trunk so you can see there is no conflict between the two.

Also yes I will be trying to add the keybinds as well

3 Likes

You are a genius

Thank you very much

still waiting

Will there be a release ?

Still waiting on @Trsak to respond.

1 Like

The original creater did let someone use it for inventoryhud_shops. I’m sure the creator will not mind too much. I understand the need to ask but what I don’t get is why when dealing with open source development like FiveM after a creator releases something publically that they deny it’s usage or further improvements even after it is taken down. I’ll never understand. I hope you get it sorted out.

The community needs this releaseed ASAP! xD Looks beautiful :ok_hand:

If he’s not responded, granted that it’s probably released on github and used the standard GNU license, you’ll be able to release your script whenever you wish to, it’s public non-paid code under GNU thus allowing people to make any edits neccessary and releasing their own edit, while you may not claim it as “your own script” in the theory it’s still someone elses source you can claim the edits thus allowing you to release.

1 Like

Release it Bruh thats dope just update it when you can im happy with how it is :wink:

yeh 100% release this mate, a lot of people will benefit from this and im sure the original creator wont mind when he sees its an improvement

Very nice!

bump any word on this? It has been a good while.

Bro its awesome , please release it

Please mate! Release it

I would love to see this released it looks great, nice work!

looks great!

This looks cool hopefully you are able to release this one day but keep up the great work anyways

release it asap dude , its amazing . Keep up the good work. you’re a great dev

hmmm… still waiting

is this going to happen?