[Preview] New Inventory

Hello!

So with the take down of the commonly used esx_inventoryhud, I don’t know if I will be able to release this, since I used the design portion of it as a layout, and recoded the base from scratch. I have been a fan of the NP UI since it was designed, and I wanted the ability to sort and have better stashes and such, so I have been working on this.

I will work on getting permission from the maker of inventoryhud, since I did use the design from him, but here is a preview for everyone to see. Let me know what you think!
VIDEO LINK

27 Likes

this dopeee, please release it

release it please, I’m interested in adding it to my server

where is the link of his

please release

Do you have weight system in it?

Awesome work dude, i will use it when you releas the download link :slight_smile:
Maybe an idea, to have button to give item/money direct to someone near you :wink:

1 Like

this thing needed to be released man good work

you should drop link this dope

John_Best You can upload screenshots, but my video doesn’t work. Thanks.

this thing needed to be released man good work

awesome, great work

Any word on if this is going to get released or not?

Sick!

Preview of the Inventory
Click me

I am still working on the weight system, but once that is done, I am going to actively reach out to the maker of esx_inventoryhud to make sure he doesn’t mind I used his CSS and HTML style. If that doesn’t work, I will just recode the HTML and CSS and hopefully get this released soon.

1 Like

Awesome can’t wait!!

Would be awesome to be just like NoPixels and be able to use the top slots to equip weapons quickly

1 Like

You think you could also add 5 quick keybind slots for use of items and weapons before you release or maybe after?

1 Like

Hello dude,

what about to add car glovebox ?
Will be helpful i think :slight_smile:

Otherwise good worк.