[Preview] GTAV Autodrive script

UPDATE: Now published FREE :fire::fire::fire:
I have many more free releases coming so stay tuned!
Be sure to leave a like, check out autodrive, and let me know what you think :muscle:

Link: Autodrive

Hello everyone!

Today I want to show you all a script I’ve been working on. It’s an autodrive script with NativeUI and RadialMenu support. It will be free when I’m finished with it.

Features:

• Autodrive to destinations
  • Autodrive free roam mode
  • Autodrive to fuel stations
  • Select driving styles, preset and custom input
  • Select speed limits, road limits and manual inputs
  • Vehicle tagging mode
  • Follow tagged vehicles
  • FiveM keybind support

In development:

Let me know if you have feedback and suggestions. Still a work in progress and I have a few more things I want to add.

Update:
Added hotkey support for speed increases and decreases. Press a key to increase or decrease the speed.

Added more configuration options in config.lua

Started working on a gps quick travel menu. Navigate the menu to quick set gps locations. Then toggle the autodrive to drive there. Working on adding the closest shops. Should be set for a free release soon. I might release it without the gps menu and then add it later

Everything is almost finished. Cleaning up the code, making sure everything works, etc. I’ve added a lot of customizable options.

Everything is command and event driven so it’s very low on resource usage and idle times are low too. Here is a little bit of the config I have.

Let me know what you think

I also added an on screen display with toggle command and auto off display after a few seconds. This is a quick way to see how the autodrive settings are configured. It’s in the lower right of the screen. The location can also be adjusted in the config.

Almost set for the free release :muscle:

Now I just have to read up on how to post it lol. Anybody have tips or suggestions on the best way?

A few more images

1 Like

Well might be a dead post but it would be nice to have an option for restricted cars such as raiden , voltic or any other car the player needs, and also for someone to add specific players to use it