I am currently working on a radio that has 2 UIs.
Civilians get the radio from the picture/video, Cops,EMS,Mechanic would then get a different UI with no touchscreen, this would all run by script query and no different item would be needed.
Sure you could just make a UI with on/off, but what would that be with a modern radio?
- LED flashes depending on error or radio loss
- Signal bar always changes how far you are from a radio mast (via Config)
- Settingsmenu Design (In the video only default)
- Player in Channel List via UI and Listapp (see notify in video)
- Job App where certain jobs can create private channel.
- Build state jobs UI
The radio will be available for ■■■■■■■■■ and InGame-Voice (PMA,Mumble)
What do you think is that too much of a good thing or something new?
Do you have any ideas make a comment happy!!!
- PREVIEW: PREVIEW