🌊 Precinct V | 18+ | Serious | Custom Content | Professional Website | www.precinctv.com

ad_banner

Precinct V Snippets:

https://www.precinctv.com/
Welcome to the Precinct V Project.
We would like to start by thanking you for visiting Precinct V. Our desire is to give our players a havoc free role-play platform, while maintaining a very professional and mature atmosphere. We are a structured community that aims to create an immersive and rewarding environment. We want to present our members with an enjoyable experience while allowing for a seamless display of realistic Civilian and Law Enforcement role-play.

Age Limit:

Everyone age eighteen and up are allowed to submit an application and be eligible for membership. This will ensure the adult-like maturity level we are striving to achieve when you log into our servers. No exceptions will be made for the age limit put in place.

Disclaimer:

Precinct V does not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, sexual preference, and national origin. We do not allow any kind of racism, bullying, or the excessive use of swearing. Precinct V has a Zero Tolerance Policy. If you have no intent to role-play in a serious manner, you will be removed from our community. This is our way of bettering the experience for those who want to have fun, and wish not to be bothered by those who do not want to take our rules and regulations seriously.

Director’s Epilogue:

Once again, I thank you for visiting Precinct V. My objective since day one is to create a platform in which members can express their creativity, form long lasting friendships, and to have a place they can feel welcomed at all times.

Thank you,
signature_blk

:white_check_mark: Friendly & Active Staff

:white_check_mark: Non-Toxic Environment

:white_check_mark: Dedicated Servers

:white_check_mark: Custom Content

:white_check_mark: Professional Website

:white_check_mark: 18+

:white_check_mark: 100% Whitelisted

:white_check_mark: Family Oriented

:white_check_mark: CAD/MDT

Connect:

Join Our Discord Here
or

2 Likes

We have moved the server to a new, dedicated machine!
signatureshelton_blk

1 Like

Hey guys, we are still hiring all positions, If you are interested in a position on Precinct V. You can apply on our website or join us on Discord!
Join Our Discord Here

1 Like

Players are starting to arrive! We are hosting a patrol tonight. We encourage you to join us for some role-play! :slight_smile:
signatureshelton_blk

1 Like

Join us today!

[Requirements]
You must:

• Own a legal copy of Grand Theft Auto 5 for PC

• Be at least the age of eighteen the day you submit an application

• Speak & understand fluent English

• Have a clear, good working microphone

Thank you,
signatureshelton_blk

2 Likes

I joined this server yesterday and I already feel welcome within the community. Everyone has been super helpful and friendly towards me, and I am more comfortable in this community already than in my old one, which I was apart of for a few months.

I joined one patrol late last night which went well, however what would really help the Precinct V Project is the addition of newer members across all departments.

Their website makes their community look professional, along with their organised discord server. This community has an amazing potential to grow into something huge, hopefully with the help from their YouTube channel and Twitch streamers. :slightly_smiling_face:

~ Nick Williams

2 Likes

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

If you are looking to join Precinct V, we just re-opened all positions. We are especially interested in recruiting LEO & New Staff Members :slight_smile:
signatureshelton_blk

1 Like

When I was looking through the forums like I usually do, I saw Precinct and what it was about and didn’t think much at first as they were just starting out and boy did I make the correct decision. Everyone in the community is very welcoming and kind to everyone no matter what kind of person you may be or what you like to do. I’d definitely recommend this community if you want to have fun and be a serious role player at the same time. If you have any questions just join the discord and either myself or any other staff members would be glad to help!

1 Like

Thank you for the kind words @BrokeDaily & @TotallyNotMe :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Great community, Owner is very respectful and professional. They just lost all of there members because of a corrupt admin. They appreciate all members that join and are trying there hardest to get there server up there. It is a great community and have it all set up professionally. They have spent alot of money on there website and server. Great community and i suggest joining.

3 Likes

We are working on new vehicle models for Precinct V! :slightly_smiling_face:
Join today.
signatureshelton_blk

2 Likes

Accepting applications today!
Adding tons of new content for our members…
signatureshelton_blk

1 Like

Hey everyone, the community is now 100% white listed, current working on a 2019 server trailer :slight_smile: signatureshelton_blk

2 Likes

Jump on and submit an application! Big things coming to Precinct V :slight_smile:
signatureshelton_blk

1 Like

Look, I’m sure there are thousands and thousands of servers that you’re currently looking at. You may be asking yourself why PrecinctV is the one for you. Well, I will tell you why we have a great role playing team and we have an even better community. Our server owner Shelton is probably the best of the best. So if you find yourself coming across PrecinctV please take a second look we have all types of jobs available just apply. If you are honest and true Shelton will see that and he will want you to be part of the staff. Now come join the server and lets have some fun! -JT

2 Likes

Thanks @Jonathan_Taylor :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Hosting a patrol early this week, featuring some new server goodies. Apply today and make it to our next patrol :slight_smile:
signatureshelton_blk

2 Likes

Welcoming all new players. Hope to see some new faces in-game
signatureshelton_blk

1 Like

Are you looking for a new home to RP or show off your administrative/development skills? Will Precinct V be your next favorite community? Who knows…Join today to found out :wink:
signatureshelton_blk

1 Like