Prairie State Roleplay - Check us out! New whitelisted server!

Bump.

Bump.

Bump.

We have several department command positions open in addition to staff applications being open. If interested, feel free to join.

Bump.

Bump.

Bump.

Bump.

Bump.

Bump.

Bump.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Daily Bump

I am a Corporal for the Blaine County Sheriff’s Office. You guys should join so you could try out Wildlife Ranger. I will be waiting :wink:

My screenshots are always the best.

Notice
Going to save a lot of people and myself some time - if you are interested in any command position in this community, you cannot expect to get it the first 5 minutes of being a member. All of the departments are open without a department head. You can apply to join the department and after x amount of time played in that department showing your true and real experience roleplaying… then an administrator will come to you and ask if you are still interested in running your own department.

I don’t know of a single server out there that hands out roles that come with responsibilities to anyone. Thanks for reading!

Notice
We are looking for leo for all of our departments. Make your choice, get your training and keep the streets safe.

In addition, we are looking for civilians! We’re accepting all players interested in realistic roleplay. Endless roleplay opportunities, always open to your ideas. Join us! Grow with us.