⭐ BigAppleNYCRP - [NEW COMMUNITY NEED STAFF, DEV’S, BUSINESS OWNERS, GANGS] | WL | Realistic Economy | Serious RP | Unique Content | Crafting | Boosting | Custom Housing | Player Owned Businesses | Civ & Criminal RP | https://discord.gg/FrNCW7eDbp |

Thank you for your love & support :heartpulse:

You guys are awesome, Thank you for contributing your time and patience towards our big release we are just as excited as you are! Thank you for sharing and joining our discord :sparkling_heart:

Looks good boys keep up the good work, stuff looks fire :fire:

2 Likes

Thank you for the kind words! Just wait on the final project it’s going to be another level of RP in GTA V! :+1:t3::100:

Everyone feel free to join our discord and ask any questions!

This server has to be one of the best servers I have seen in a while, I can’t wait for the release they’re very active with updates and the discord so it is very helpful knowing what’s going on!

1 Like

:heart::100: Big Tings Are Coming… I wouldn’t sleep on this server this is going to be something else.

Just a side note we are still looking for individuals interested In staff positions and whitelist head positions! Our discord can fill you in with all the info. :+1:t3:

I just want to first start off by saying the amount of effort and time the developers have put into this server everyday is amazing. The community is very helpful, respectful and nice. They are continuing everyday to better the server as a whole and it is a enjoyable fun environment. Although this server is in development I have seen scripts used on this server that I’ve never seen, changing the RP experience! Everyone should join I highly recommend this community! :heart:

1 Like

Thank you so much for those kind words we really appreciate it. We take a lot of pride in our work and focusing on the details that we know people always wanted to see in a RP Server! Thanks for supporting us :heart:

Thankyou to everyone who came to show support :), Launch coming soon, dont miss out!

1 Like

Couldn’t agree anymore with you bud!

Server looks great!

1 Like

Servers looking amazing! Having a good time beta testing but cant wait for them to launch

1 Like

We thank you guys for helping us speed up the release making sure the final launch is smooth and enjoyable! Keep hanging tight :heartpulse:

Hey Guys, just added some artwork to the post hope you like it! :heart:

:arrow_up: :arrow_up:

This post was very well written, you can Obviously see that there is time taken to create This and I’m sure your server is very precise and close to detail as well. You guys for sure know what you’re doing and to be only a month into this project with this much done is truly amazing! Keep it up I will always be a supporter to this great community!

Thank you very much, yes we take our time and make sure with our post and especially our server that we put in all of our effort! Hence why the post looks how it does and just wait for the server to be even more amazed! :heart:

We are also expecting launch to be between 3-4 weeks! So continue to hang with us