Post withdrawn by author

So my trouble is the none of the metas are named trailer3.
Searched and everything, their is one labeled freight trailer

1 Like

Ohh like i said it came from a merge, then you can just go ahead and delete the vehicles meta, i will remove it from the download. Thanks for the feedback!

will the pallets still attach?

1 Like

If there isn’t a single thing for the trailers3 in the meta, it doesnt have anything to get. Same for if you delete it, still doesnt have anything to get. So yeah pallets will still attach! :wink:

BUGFIX v1.0:
• Fixed a bug where vehicles won’t spawn sometimes
• Fixed a bug where upon selling it takes your cash and puts it into the society

The people who purchased the script can download the update via the link they got upon purchase

If a second player comes close to the Factory, the vehicles will spawn again.

I am going to take a look at that tomorrow!

If I may suggest something, I think it would be better for people to choose when to spawn the forklift and truck, to prevent the cars from randomly spawning and to allow more people to use it.

Good one will work on that today or tomorrow

hi purchased but inside warehouse i have no machines pallets ect all i can see is forklifts truck and trailer also no blips for job?

Have you tried removing your cache from the server and then starting it up?

yes i have tried this sent u a friend request on discord

Are you using latest versions of everything, because the cookers come with a certain dlc

yes everything is updated also Does not even have the piswasser on outside of building

Well the cookers and stuff will only show when your server version is fully updated, dont know how to update it actually. You gotta look that up!

I am having troubles with script, items are not spawning correctly. Cant pick them up, or the items get stuck. I havent been able to fulfill a delivery yet. Have any more updates came?
Upon trying to making second pallet the items used for crafting wont work. Maybe im missing something but i dont know.
not getting errors server or client

I can maybe contact you tomorrow for helping out, currently really busy with learning for school exams

1 Like

Unlisted at creators request.

is this script discontinued or on hold?