** post deleted **

Bump! - Looking for people to command positions still development is going good

View of our MDT! - Comms Director still available!

This Server is very great server staff are very nice

EGN San Andreas Fire Department
chief Riley H

Great staff and owner!

LSPD and Fire OPEN for recruitment! Still in need of a BCSO department head.

All Departments are looking for command members as well

What we still need:

• CIv Director
  • SACD Director
  • High Command in all departments

My Honest Review

My honest review of the EGN community will be summed up into a few parts:

• Communication between staff, Members and the Board of Directors
  • Presentation
  • Community Vibe

Communication

The community between Members and the BOD/Staff is lacking in my own opinion. Of course, the BOD and Members talk on a daily basis, however, community updates aren’t really announced. Some may say that this isn’t a big deal, but some members incl. myself do like to stay updated with the Development. Occasionally, Staff/BOD will update members on the development and what they can expect.

OVERALL: 3.2/5

Presentation

The presentation of the server is absolutely amazing and unique. Channels and VC’s are set up with the correct permissions and topics. No un-necessary channels. It’s very minimalistic and looks quite amazing.

OVERALL: 5/5

Community Vibe

The Community Vibe is never negative, but as the community is very small and still growing, conversations and discussions happen maybe about 3 to 4 times a day. But, I have to say fairly, when conversations and discussions do occur, they are enlightening :slight_smile:

OVERALL: 3.7/5

Would I recommend this server to others?

Truthfully, I wouldn’t recommend this server to those really new to RolePlay, but if you’re experienced and know how to RP flawlessly, I’d 100 percent recommend this server for a nice family community.

SERVER LAUNCH DATE - - - SATURDAY or 15/08/2020

Hey guys!

Remember we are still in need of department heads.

What we are in need of:

• BCSO Head
  • SAST Head
  • SACD Head
  • CIV Head

These slots need to be filled in urgently. Thanks, stay safe!

Hey guys! As a way of growing our community we are looking for communities to merge into us! Ranks and everything will be discussed! Thanks

Hello there ladies and gentleman how are things going. I hope things are going good. We are looking for various departments heads and so on. We are also looking for numerous developers. Who know how to “Make Scripts, and Ymaps, etc”. Also looking for people to become admins and so on.

Bump!

Looking for developer - still in developmental stages!

Bump! Great Server!!

We have changed server name. We are in development though still come check us out please.

Images

Kentucky State Police Responding to a Hostage Situation in a Bank In Development Still
Bump!