Poll: ESX port interest

This is a poll to see if anyone is interested in a ESX port to RedM. PM @Jager_Bom if you have any questions

• No
  • Yes

0 voters

1 Like

A “port”? No please, leave it for FiveM. And what you’re mean by “port”? RDR3 is different, you can’t just port some “ESX_PASTEJOBNAMEHERE”, you have to rewrite and adapt it to game’s setting.

BUT if you want to make a decent framework without obvious issues - you’re welcome, that would be nice and maybe you will clean up your reputation.

5 Likes

funny how your friends keep removing my replies to you, and also even more funny how you think i need to clean up my reputation

I do like ESX, but for Red Dead there needs to be something new.

Are you ok? What the hell you’re starting stupid discussions again? I didn’t insulted you. If you think that every critique regarded to ESX is “HUR DUR INSULTING”, then try to grow up (not insulting, but a joke!), person != project. Otherwise I don’t understand where I insulted you.

Also, please be honest, ESX is a piece of unoptimized, trashcode crap, and I DO UNDERSTAND that it was even before you taken the maintaining, and I DO KNOW that you’re improving it, making it less crappy. Please stop acting like I personally hate you, I don’t care about you, I only care about FiveM and RedM community in a given context.

And I am not responsible for that your posts was flagged, I’m not asked anyone to flag you, that’s was done by a community. As I said your reputation is really bad, and I was talking about the whole community, not about just mine opinion.
If you’re interested, my opinion is: I DON’T CARE AT ALL.

Overall, as you can see from my 1-st comment, I’m not against ESX-reimplementation for RedM, but it should be a decent reimplementation, not just “port”. Moreover, I would like to see it, and I believe that you can make it good if you really want.

Your hostility and toxicity on this topic clearly proves that you would be a poor project leader. Getting upset when immediately somebody talks down on your project - are you surprised? How about you take it upon yourself to fix what already exists rather than porting some half broken project with so many flaws and issues with it.

Maybe learn to take criticism on such a negatively reputed project before looking forward to the future.

6 Likes