Police/EMS 21 Generic Tahoe (Non-ELS) (Callsign System)

Police/EMS 21 Generic Tahoe

No Brand Logos!

1. Working Dials
  2. All lights are extra
  3. Vehicle is optimized
    • 189k Polys
    • 6.0mb YFT
    • 3.0mb YTD
  4. 5 Seats
  5. Tuning Parts
    • Rambar
    • Paintable Roof Callsign System
    • Partitions
    • 3 liveries per car included
    • and more!
  6. Rotating Spotlights
  7. Template Included

Callsign System Showcase

You will get two separate folders in Keymaster. The cars are two separate resources.

Preview
Buy

We also offer a subscription service for all of our vehicles!
Check it out here - Subscription

Want to test out the car before purchase? We have our own test server!
Join here!

Preview Pictures

Vehicle is protected by FiveM escrow system, however, the YTD and Livery YFT’s are accessible.
We do offer it in non-escrow!

Any future updates will be automatically updated to keymaster.

My Other Vehicles

Code is accessible Meta Files/YTD Files
Subscription-based No
Lines (approximately) N/A
Requirements N/A
Support No
3 Likes

What’s the call sign system?

It is the 3 digits on the roof. They are paintable and can be changed through tuning parts.

Do you have a demo of that?

Yes, will send you a message.

Do you have to change the callsigns through open IV? Or is this done live in the game? I’d love to see it as well, we’ve been looking for something that can change the roof callsign in game for a while.

It is done in game. Each number is a separate object. You would need a menu to change it. Similar to way bumpers and spoilers are changed on default GTA cars.

1 Like

Hey, can you send me a message if you have a video or test server for this call sign feature on your vehicles plz ?

I am very glad that you are using the call sign system. I hope to see cars like this that use the right system.

It will help people who do not know how to add a video on how to do it in a mechanic other than the Vmenu.

I have added a video displaying how the callsign system works. Will be on all future posts too.