PMA-RP | Active Devs/Staff | Community Focused | Serious RP | More than this bar can hold! | Details inside

We usually ban people in-game for failure to communicate. That being said if you were banned from discord that’s an entirely different issue, usually directly resulting by continual infractions in our discord. I don’t mind looking into it for you but this isn’t something we will be discussing in this open forum. If you DM me your discord name I can start digging into this for you.

WORST SERVER out there. You would think these cops want to come to your house and actually arrest you. Don’t evenb get me started on the braindead mods and devs. Es[ecially one named “Kain” absolute lunatic. Chris Ivey or whatever runs the server like he is god which is funny because I’d like to see this guy’s socialize IRL

how can i get in contact with you i was banned for a “unrealistic name” minutes after joining your server for the first time mind you the name i used was “spiff Millionz” bud was the person who banned me

I apologize you dealt with this issue, it’s obvious that you were passionate about the PMA project. Given your immediate attacks on the staff, I wish you the best of luck elsewhere.

I hope your day gets better.

I went ahead and joined :slight_smile:

just posted on here and it was waiting for approval but I’m guessing it wasn’t approved. @Alex_Law would you be able to help me out, if so my discord is. Toe#7098

What approval are you waiting on?

None, I posted a reply but it was deleted. I was banned and was trying to see if you could help

You were banned from the discord for making a racist remark. Unfortunately there is nothing I can do here as reintroducing you to the discord would be a liability.

@Alex_Law Can we please talk in dms my discord is Toe#7098

@Alex_Law do you think you can help me ?

@Alex_Law Do you think you can help me ? I was banned for having a troll name. This is a name I have used in several rp servers. I promise my intentions for playing this server was not to troll or mess around. I genuinely wanted to play with some friends. I haven’t been able to contact an admin as well because I was banned from the discord. Can you please help me ? I didn’t think I would get banned for using this name. My name on discord is BidonSpaceBoy#7408.

What was the name you used?

Vic Tor

Again like I said, I put the name down, without even thinking. I did not think I would get banned for it. Like I said my intentions were not to troll around. I am new and just want another chance.

1 Like

@Alex_Law do you think you could help me ?

Hey i got banned supposably for VDM but no one every spoke to me on what happened. I tried making a ticket for the ban and when one of the admins texts said that they were going to transfer me and never got back to me and got banned from the server and the discord??

Can I speak to someone I literally got banned for misunderstanding!?

i got banned for a troll name just now. didnt know it was a troll name, i use it in ever server. and i cant even get in discord to see rules if it is one.

hi im struggling to join it keps saying discord must be running but discord is already running

discord name aidan#3613 need to get a ticket opening/