PluggedRP | New Server, Hiring LSPD, EMS, REPORTER,LAWYER |

Plugged Roleplay is a FiveM RP community that has opened in late July. We are a community that strives to achieve enjoyable and realistic roleplay. You have the opportunity to become whoever you want to be for a moment and forget about your everyday struggles. Whether you would want to be a police officer or a regular drug dealer that just wants to get by.

Features

• 5 Slot multicharacter.
  • Advanced police system. (Dna system, Drones, Bullet Tracking, MDT system)
  • Advanced crime system. (Crime level, Gang turfs, Different robberies and Heists)
  • Over 150 import cars with custom handling. Occasional exclusive vehicle releases.
  • Customizable houses. Pick your interior by your self.
  • Interactive phone. (Twitter, Yellowpages, Live cryptocurrency invest system)
  • Controller supported.

Regular jobs

• Garbage collector.
  • Delivery man.
  • Uber.
  • Uber eats.
  • Trucker

Illegal Activities

• Drug dealing with advancements in ranks.
  • Gangs.
  • Bank robberies.
  • Custom Hacking heist.
  • Atm robberies.
  • House robberies.

Whitelisted Jobs

• Police
  • Ambulance
  • Reporter
  • Lawyer
  • Mechanic
Screenshots

Links

Discord

7 Likes

Great server with a very active and excellent developer. Lots of custom scripts, custom HUD, custom handled cars with realistic speeds and a very well optimized server overall! Come and check it out!

4 Likes

This was my 3rd server and is the best by far always admins on and the community is the best from every other server I’ve personally played on my myself would recommend to any of you looking for a server!

5 Likes

My crew and I tried multiple servers before settling on Plugged , its been brilliant and has had an awesome RP Scene with very serious RP which is exactly what we wanted.

Made some great friends ,awesome recordings , as well as the admins and the owners are very accomodating, helpful and always looking to make the server better!

See you in the city! From Carl , keith ,Reece and Wayne

3 Likes

3 Likes

fully the best server i have been on, no question, all bugs and onesync issues are dealt with quick, dev does a great job, and people are nice and help you with a load of things, same with the admins. Would defo recommend.

4 Likes

2 Likes

Played Server For A While Great Server Great At RP

1 Like

Great Server Had Some Really Good RP

1 Like

This server is one of the few servers on fivem which actually proves that you can do realistic roleplay and achieve your dreams in the virtual world

2 Likes

Very good server! Always people on and something going on. come join in!

3 Likes

best server ive ever played, great owners and admins that join in with RP, 5 star server

Don’t even know where to start been part of this city for a good few months now and it’s a great role play city. You can’t mould your life to anything you want it to be . I spend most of my time in the city on the police force. There’s custom scripts , various whitelisted jobs, but the best thing about it the feel of community because the owners staff and other players are all very accommodating and helpful

See you guys in the city :raised_hand_with_fingers_splayed:t2:

1 Like

Fucking amazing server would recommend it 11/10 been apart of the server from the start an not had a problem on the server an staff very helpful

the server overall is very good imo, but the players and the admins are really something else, in the first 2 days i joined the server i met a modder and he made me explode it said that i had made a nuke. i have given the admins all of the details possible but they really dont give a fuck to be honest, ive even managed to get a clip of the modder that had a gold tinted uzi and still dont even resolved, they make you wait a fuck ton for the discord ticket when shit like this happens and it really sucks cuz now i cant join the server and play with my friends, other than that the server has content and is good, the admins just has to give a fuck about the people joining thats all.

3 Likes

Amazing server one of the best ive played so far. Delcan you legend for making an amazing server.

Got good content and stuff to do but BARELY any RP in it. Constantly full with no intention of getting more space so you constantly in a queue of 10 to 30 people.

Admins don’t really do anything to keep people in check even if you log a ticket with them you don’t really get a reply, if you argue your point you get threatened with ban or are banned.

so at the moment server going down fast, so wouldn’t advise putting time into it :frowning:

1 Like

yo declan mate i wanna talk to you about getting unbanned

To say that this server is bad is an understatement, make sure to have clipping software ready seeing that you cant properly role play. Nothing you do can be done without being recorded as you may read the rules but I suppose there are a few extra ones. The admins can be asked to fix this or that, you can try justify your reasoning for how you broke this apparent rule but the admins are constantly on first name basis with most people on the server so be careful who you try to do stuff around. If you want to try roleplay with your mates this is not the place to go. The admins do pick sides be warned!

1 Like

ts been only 1 day i have been playing fivem and i have been banned for no reason. are you able to unban me please