Pls help- Timeout issue

hey all , so for the past few months i have had a timeout issue on my server but is way worse the past few days, is this a connection failure from the console or what? thanks

What host do you use? When I used Zap my members timed out whole time.

Game hosting

Oh? Which?

Illegal GSP intensifies

2 Likes

www.gamehosting.co

So yes, an authorised GSP. Please stop using this service and report IPs (or ranges) to support@fivem.net.

Reminder that the only authorised GSP is Zap-Hosting.com, you are able to run servers via a VPS from an actual provider that doesn’t also distribute pre-packed FiveM servers.

What are you saying man?

I am saying words. What are you unsure about?

I don’t know what a authorized GSP is

A GSP is a Game Server Provider, the only authorised FiveM GSP is Zap-Hosting.com, they are the only company who are authorised to distribute pre-configured FXServers.

It’s quite alarming that you’re only just hearing about this now. You should’ve reviewed the FiveM ToS upon installing the client.

Well the service i use is a vps not pre installed fivem server

Ah, well I was lead to believe that they were providing pre-packed servers due to their company name and your comment here:

If you check out the website you’ll see they provide minecraft servers, and NOT fivem servers , mate

zap is shit, so i use a VPS, ever heard of one

You guys are so rude on the forums god damn

BUD

Ok, where the hell did this attitude come from? This is so idiotic.

How is that relevant at all?

Of course I have, again, where did this attitude come from?

Where in this conversation was I ever rude to you!?

Your accusing me of using a service that is against the fivem TOS as far as i know

This reply right here indicates that I made a mistake.

Also, ‘accusing’? Not at all, as I said, I was lead to believe. Because of this company’s name (“GameHosting”), it literally says within it’s name that it is a game host, not sure why they distribute VPS’s also, false advertisement if you ask me. This wasn’t rude either so this accusation of me being rude is completely false.

I would’ve apologised for my mistake, but since you’ve now became a contradictory fool I’d rather not.

1 Like