Please Make EUP FREE

FiveM Please Everyone Want This FREE RUP. You fivem has been saying its gonna be free but no yall raised the prices. make Onesync a paid-for thing but not eup!

Edit: For some reason ppl on commenting on this when it is like 2 years old lol. I think most people understand EUP is free but the patron key isn’t.

because my friend said he got a key for free because of the vps and it just appeared soooo?

2 Likes

EUP has and always will be free.

What your patreon gets you is the ability to stream clothes which is required for eup. They never said streaming clothes would be free that I’m aware of.

Regardless if you set your slot count to 8 you can stream clothes for free which is required for eup to work.

1 Like

On their twitter, they said custom clothing was permitted for patreon members to “test”. It’s been like 4 years since then.

subdir file mapping (which is what clothes streaming uses) has been free for a while, the patreon subscription just gives you perks allowing you to use it at higher slot counts.

FiveM doesn’t control EUP. EUP and the ability to stream clothing (subdir file mapping) through FiveM are 2 massively different things. It has been expressed multiple times that there are ways to get such things for free but that includes actually contributing to the ecosystem. I don’t see what the big deal is, if everything is free then FiveM wouldn’t be what it is now, everything costs money and FiveM I’m certain costs a lot to keep afloat.

1 Like

I agree bro, It’s so fucking stupid we have to pay to Stream EUP. My server cost 25 dollars and I gotta pay an extra just to get EUP?