Please,help me with my INFINITE loading

Hi , Ive installed FiveM. Its launching , and then appers infinite loading with a blue screen ( screen attached to the topic )

I beg u . help me!
GTA V version? 1.0.1103.2
Up to date? ye
Legit or Pirate copy? Legit
Steam/CD/Social Club? SC
Windows version? 7 max
Did you try to delete caches.xml and try again? ye
Error screenshot (if any) attached
System specifications Intel core i3 CPU 2,40 ghz. and AMD redeonHD 8600M . 4gb roam
What did you do to get this issue? just launched that FiveM
What server did you get this issue on?
CitizenFX.log file
.dmp files/report IDs

If an issue with starting:
GTA V folder screenshot

GTA V/update/x64/dlcpacks screenshot
Filepath to FiveM folder AppData/Local/FiveM!
FiveM client folder screenshot
Did you try to disable/uninstall your Anti-virus? YES

give it awhile it should eventually load it is on that screen which means its loading

i have friends that thought that was an issue but they just waited and it loaded

And how much should i wait? Last time i was waiting like 15 minutes and nothing. man
Are u sure ur friends had the same prick?

hmm weird your pc specifications should be able to handle fivem. not sure why it would be doing that unless your pc tends to have lag spikes with gta5 then you would prob wait some more if its 20 minutes then something is definitely wrong

and yes same picture they had that screen for about idk how long

Intel/AMD laptop dual-graphics configurations are not supported due to shortcomings in the AMD driver. With some luck, this will work if you upgrade to Windows 10 as AMD made some changes to their driver code for this.

I have not opportunity to update on Windows 10, but I can update my AMD drivers right now , will it help? Or just waste of time ?

probably waste of time as FiveM works best on windows 10 and windows 7 is not really good for fivem (definitely not windows 95 LOL :joy:

look here Windows 7 support dropped

as its no longer supported

so have fun with fixing it

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.