Please help me i need help with steamapps

Here is my grant theft auto i did go in to steam and press locate files or someting and i get in to grant theft auto file i have added FiveM in there: https://gyazo.com/30bd34b55cbce51126df8090d30f2a6e

Put that FiveReborn folder on your desktop

yes i did it. what next?

FiveM doesnt go in GTA… Read the install instructions and try again… its pretty easy… When you run the .exe that you downloaded make sure that when it asks you for your GTA V directory you want to browse to your GTAV directory… c:/programfilesx86/steam/steamapps/common/grand theft auto V

i can’t because when im gonna open the five m file then i need to choose gta or something

GTAV directory… c:/programfilesx86/steam/steamapps/common/grand theft auto V<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Do you not listen, I’m about to quit helping you because YOU DONT FREAKING READ!!!
> when it asks you for your GTA V directory you want to browse to your GTAV directory… c:/programfilesx86/steam/steamapps/common/grand theft auto V

HE JUST SAID WHAT YOU DO. IM GOING TO TYPE IN CAPS AND RE-WRITE IT. OPEN THE FIVEM EXE, WHEN IT ASKS FOR SOMTHING, GO TO YOUR STEAM APPS, GTA V AND PRESS OKAY. THATS WHERE THE GTAV EXE IS

1 Like

it says
You can not open this location with this program try another location

It says: You can not open this location with this program try another location

i have my pc on norwegian but it says this: You can not open this location with this program try another location

No wonder you dont listen. You need to go through your c drive, not search for a directory. So use your MOUSE and click C drive, Programs x86, steam, steam apps, common, grand theft auto five.

1 Like

Can u show my at gyazo them im gonna try tomorrow because ITS really late at norway now👍

Im not helping you no longer because you dont read.

I READ BUT ITA HARD!!! Omg just pleasr help me tomorrow

It was clearly stated multiple times how to do it. Go back and re-read. It’s not rocket science.

1 Like