PLEASE HELP First time home server problems

I just set up a server last night. I am very excited to become part of the Fivem family. But i am having two problems. Number one there is no pvp on my server. I cant hit or shoot anyone in the server. seeing how this server is for myself and friends to have to blow each other up and role play. This will not do. Number Two my server will not show up in the fivem list anywhere. The only way i can connect to it is to direct link. I have looked every where and can not find anything that work, there is not a clear topic about either issue. Please help Thank you.

Hello, this is a friendly reminder because this is your first time creating a topic (or it has been a while since your last topic) in this category.

Please note that most of the support is provided by the FiveM community on a voluntary basis. We ask you to be patient; there is no guarantee we have a solution to your problem(s). To avoid unnecessary/duplicate topics, please browse the forums before creating a topic.

To improve your chances of your issue(s) being solved, please provide as much information as possible about the issue(s) you are having. Also —whenever possible— please use the template given to you when creating a topic.

Thanks for keeping these forums tidy!
:mascot:

Get a script or use natives to enable it.

Same thing

Make sure 30110 is open as well as 30120

Thank you for trying to help. This has been frustrating and i was not expecting a reply so fast.

Number one there is no pvp on my server.

Get a script or use natives to enable it.

Can you recommen any, also note that this is my first server so i am still learning and dont know where to put much other anything. Been a learning process to say the least.

I cant hit or shoot anyone in the server.

Same thing

Negative sir... Punching someone in the mouth is different than putting lead threw there skull. Lol just saying.

my server will not show up in the fivem list anywhere.

Make sure 30110 is open as well as 30120

I assume you are talking about port forwarding. I did both of those. No change.

It’s still PVP.

Use the search feature forum.fivem.net/search

Omg i feel so stupid. lmao you were saying get a script or use natives to enable the hit/shoot/pvp lmao. Duuuuuhhhhhhh lmao. my bad. I just went back and reread everything. Its been a long journey with this. my brain is fryed.

1 Like

ok ill work on that. what about the server not being in the list?

I keep seeing this and tried it, but there is no directions on where to put the code, or the file. or anything???

You install it like any other resource. If you don’t know how to do that, read the docs…

Which docs? Info on this seems to be hard to find for some reason… I dont know how or where to install a resource.

Man i figured it out with what you told me. The pvp works now. Thank you so much. Now what about the server issue? Do you know anything else that would make that work?

for anyone having this problem. go into your config file and change the port to 30110. worked for me.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.