[PLEASE HELP] es_extended MySQL error

Hello, I have this error in my console for my server I know I have to fix or change something in my database to get es_extended to work properly again but this is one of the last things I need to do for my server and Im not exactly sure how to fix the tables to get everything to work properly if anyone could point me in the right direction I would be grateful

[ERROR] [MySQL] [es_extended] An error happens on MySQL for query “UPDATE users SET job = ‘ambulance’, job_grade = 3, loadout = ‘[{“components”:[],“name”:“WEAPON_NIGHTSTICK”,“ammo”:0,“label”:“Nightstick”},{“components”:[“clip_default”],“name”:“WEAPON_COMBATPISTOL”,“ammo”:91,“label”:“Combat pistol”},{“components”:[],“name”:“WEAPON_PUMPSHOTGUN”,“ammo”:92,“label”:“Pump shotgun”},{“components”:[“clip_default”],“name”:“WEAPON_SPECIALCARBINE”,“ammo”:15,“label”:“Special carbine”},{“components”:[],“name”:“WEAPON_STUNGUN”,“ammo”:100,“label”:“Tazer”},{“components”:[],“name”:“WEAPON_FLASHLIGHT”,“ammo”:0,“label”:“Flashlight”}]’, position = ‘{“x”:366.59999999998,“y”:-602.3999999999,“z”:28.800000000002}’ WHERE identifier = ‘steam:1100001138e840e’”: ER_DATA_TOO_LONG: Data too long for column ‘position’ at row 1

The problem what i see with column it’s to long, and idk or amublance job need to have weapons, trying to change wheare you made mistake in ambulance job column, becouse the problem it’s to long.

Solved, thank you.

1 Like