PLEASE HELP, 3 weeks trying to solve. Legacy crash hash: VIOLET - SPEAKER - GEORGIA

yes, I wanted to try to isolate the problem though by removing one map at a time

so this has been going on for 3 weeks, however I got a new server rebuilt everything. Did my interior proxies different and noticed some things that needed to be changed today, all interior proxies and had no issue.

added a few more and will come back later to see what happens.

So after further testing, I strongly believe this hash code is caused by interior proxies. I havent figured out specifically what is triggering it, or if its a specific map. That will require further testing, trying to narrow it out and reaching out to a friend who does maps now for further answers

Thatā€™s great news! I hope this works out for you! Sorry I couldnā€™t be of much help but Iā€™m sure you still appreciate my help.

1 Like

Error came back for two players, however realized I still had an interior proxy left. Now starting to wonder if the interior proxy isnt the cause.

we can cross-check with the maps we have

1 Like

feel free to list or DM, I have about 100 lol

So kinda baffled. We have gone thru all of our maps with multiple players.
no issue for hours, adding maps one by one.

still get the error with out any interior proxies

someone logs in that hasnt been on in the last 24 hours.

They crash in the same spot or area that everyone else crashes

so after having no crash for like 24 hours. log in this morning and BOOM! error
how exactly do i read the DMP file anyone know?

So I have narrowed it down too two maps, Westons Mansion by K4MBI and a tarkayne dealership in paleto. I am unsure what the conflict is, was. I am also unsure how those two maps caused issues all the way in legion and no where else.

Either way I have had a crash all day yesterday, going thru maps one by one. Rebuilt everything and its going great

were you able to solve the problem?

Yes, It was the maps above that I have stated. havent had a crash for a week

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.