Playing FiveM on Linux PopOs (Ubuntu based)

Environment questions

GTA V version: 1.0.2372.0.0 (According to Epic Games)
Up to date: Yes
Legit or Pirate copy: Legit
Purchased where - Steam/Rockstar Launcher/Epic: Epic
Windows version: None (Linux PopOs)
Did you try to delete content_index.xml and try again? Yes
System specifications:
-i5 7600
-amd rx580
-16gb ram
-120GB ssd + 240gb ssd + 1tb hdd

CitizenFX crash zip file (‘Save information’ on a crash): Doesn’t crash

Important parts

What is the issue you’re having?
After i start FiveM it opens the social club app and tells me to login, i login and then gives an error

What have you tried already to fix the issue?
Yes
Error screenshot (if any):
Imgur
What did you do to get this issue?
Opened fivem through lutris

Hello, this is a friendly reminder because this is your first time creating a topic (or it has been a while since your last topic) in this category.

Please note that most of the support is provided by the Cfx.re community on a voluntary basis. We ask you to be patient; there is no guarantee we have a solution to your problem(s). To avoid unnecessary/duplicate topics, please browse the forums before creating a topic.

To improve your chances of your issue(s) being solved, please provide as much information as possible about the issue(s) you are having. Also —whenever possible— please use the template given to you when creating a topic.

Thanks for keeping these forums tidy!
:mascot:

You wouldn’t be able to get much further than that even if you get past that specific part, since D3D11 implementations on Linux still lack support for shared resources and nobody is intending to add this ever.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.