Player Loaded error - First time seeing this

I am experiencing a major problem where players are loading into my server and turning into a hipper or skater skin.

The server is not even recognizing them as a player anymore.

This is a brand new problem and I can not figure out where and how this would of came from.

Up until then the server has had zero issues; One-Sync server 32 slot.

Most other players still load in as normal — 3 players are currently broken and can not load their original skins.

Each time one of these 3 players load in the ERRORS in the console begin to spam away.

> cb (@es_extended/server/main.lua:224)
> ref (@es_extended/server/classes/player.lua:234)
> (@mysql-async/mysql-async.js:14959)

callback(args); <==== /mysql-async.js:14959)

TriggerEvent(‘esx:playerLoaded’, _source, xPlayer)

cb(missingAccounts)

SCRIPT ERROR: citizen:/scripting/lua/MessagePack.lua:862: extra bytes
> TriggerServerCallback (@es_extended/server/functions.lua:33)
> handler (@es_extended/server/common.lua:88)

ESX.ServerCallbacks[name](source, cb, …) --/functions.lua:33)

ESX.TriggerServerCallback(name, requestID, _source, function(…)

(@es_extended/server/common.lua:88)

SERVER IS SPAMMED WITH WHEN A PLAYER CONNECTS:

Any help or pointers will be GREATLY APPRECIATED!!

1 Like

Hi, i had this problem on a server i was senior admin on. The owner fixed it by resetting his whole SQL Database. There might be another fix so it is better to wait for other replies and see what they have to say. I believe it started when he was messing around with the resources stopping/starting them while people were playing on the server. I do apologise if this does not answer you question but i hope you find a fix soon. Stay safe and have a great day.
Best regards Tom

Hey Tazer!

Man appreciate the positive feedback!! I have looked into a lot of reasons such as the:

ERROR TriggerEvent(‘esx:playerLoaded’, _source, xPlayer)

Have not thought about resetting the Database tho kind of curious if this will fix it.

If you clear some dara from MYSQL: datastore_data – will that mess up players from not loading in correctly?

Here is a HUGE CLUE as to what is happening…

When one of these 3 players load into city and turn into a SKATER / HIPPIE we can /setjob 2 police 2 (turn them into a police)

Right after we turned them into a cop then they can /EUP — they then select a MALE skin which turns them into a Shemale character (this normally happens when a male selects a female EUP outfit)

After they used EUP and morphed into a shemale they then: CLOCK IN & CLOCK OUT of the police job and BAM ===> Normal skin back!

Hi, yeah i do apologise i have never ran a server with a MySQL Database i am just letting you know what i know from past communities i have managed, all i know is that he cleared all players so their money, vehicles, garages, jobs etc reset. Again i do apologise and i will attempt to find a fix by exploring the FiveM Forums, I Will let you know of my findings very soon :slight_smile:
Best regards Tom

3 Likes

Bro, this error is posted since so much time and nobody know the solution…

Check my thread here: Script Error: 862 extra bytes

I am just looking through the errors now and i think it is due to items, vehicle etc being deleted from the MySQL database, such as if a player has a weapon such as a combat pistol and you go into the MySQL Database and delete it, they will not spawn as their normal character but if you put it back and add it back in they will. Not to sure though that is just what i am reading.

No, we have the error with new player, like he is new on our community, he just make his skin, disconnect for eating and when he come back, he spawn in npc and jobname.

While he was gone did you make changes to the loadout, weapons etc?

1 Like

Nothing…

Right ok, i will keep looking through the forums and web.

just wondering if you had found anything.

Not yet, it seems that this might be the only post talking about this topic

I’ve had a similar issue before, it was on 1 specific person, I corrected it by shutting the entire server down and erasing all traces of them in the database, worth a try if you haven’t already done that.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.