Play arcade games with your friends!

You mustn’t rename the resource for it to work.

resource is not starting.

You are probably missing MenuAPI are u sure that you install it right?

Install guide:

1. Rename the folder with a resource to rcore_arcade
  2. Make sure that you install MenuAPI GitHub - Xogy/MenuAPI: Standalone menu API for fivem
  3. Rename MenuAPI_master to MenuAPI
  4. Ensure rcore_arcade & MenuAPI and insert a line into server.cfg
2 Likes

I’ve tried it with and without -main at the end of the resources, and i started menuapi before rcore_arcade. It’s not working for me.

Ehm you have wrong name of arcade resource :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: You don’t read text in your console right? Please rename it from rcore_arcade-main to rcore_arcade :smiley:

Edit: Also check if you restart server if you dont you need to make firstly refresh and firstly start MenuAPI

Great release! But there are these minor spelling mistakes
which i’ve tried to fix but i’ve had no luck. Everytime i change it in the config it doesn’t allow me to pull the menu back up. Any solution?

This looks awesome! I’ve installed it however the textures at Life Invader are not loading.

Is there a specific texture pack or map fix resource that should be ran, not necessarily as a dependency to this but to fix the map issue.

Update: After installing bob74_ipl and various other supporting resources, the life invader textures now load. Awesome resource! Thank you for the release and I look forward to further developments.

I’ve tried it both ways, As i mentioned above. And i quote,

I’ve tried it with and without -main at the end of the resources

This is a terrific script, thank you for releasing it.

This is such an amazing script! Thank you so much for releasing <3

Your console says exactly whats wrong. it couldn’t find MenuAPI and it couldn’t find rcore_arcade-main…
You need to add MenuAPI to your resources and server.cfg , with rcore you need to rename the folder and the the entry in server.cfg not just the folder.

MenuAPI IS in my server.cfg, and it IS in my resources… i DID rename the entry in server.cfg, as WELL as the folder. I’m not stupid, Nor am i lazy… I read it, it says MenuAPI is a dependency? I downloaded it.

it’s not working, regardless of what i name it. and i’ll say it again, i have both resources started in Server.cfg.

Sure would be kinda crazy, seeing as i’ve had a server that i’ve worked on every single day for a year and a half now, yet i don’t know how to start resources or read console. lol

1 Like

You have had a server that long and dont know how to remove a dependency from the fxmanifest so you can trouble shoot? are you starting menuapi as menuapi-main?

I’m sure i could do that; But i didn’t know if it worked without it. I guess i’ll try it, but you would think since it’s a dependency, it would require it… and for the 100th time; i’ve tried it as both menuAPI and menuAPI-main. crazy how i keep getting asked this question even though ive answered it several times already in this thread. As cool as this resource would be; it’s going to get to a point where it’s not worth messing with if a solution doesn’t come up.

EDIT: It got CLOSER to working. But when i walk up to “The cool guy” to buy a ticket, nothing happens, regardless if i press e to buy a ticket, or right on my dPad on my controller. I assume i can’t speak to him because of menuAPI. I’ll dig around and see if i can set the ticket price to 0 and see if that fixes it; but for now i need a break from this resource. Thank you.

pretty good

hahahaa nice

1 Like

Big + for this resource! Im using this for months now, the developper even helped me how to implement new games. Should be a PAID script. Only downside i find that i can’t set the starting volume and the games are way to loud. Best script to start a gamer bar :wink:

Thanks for this amazing script, my apologies if I’ve missed something somwhere. But UNO doesn’t seem to be working right now? It says the server is offline, also wondering how possible it is to add other games. Thanks

I really wonder why your making it so much complicated to get :smile: i mean the resource is for free why making it an official purchase on another website

Freakin’ amazing resource! Installed today, no issues at all. Love love love it! Thanks for making this free as well! :100::100::100: