PataMods | PlasmaKart Script

Hello guys !

Here’s our new public release script: Plasma Kart inspired by Mario Kart and Diddy Kong Racing !
We worked so much hard, so we hope you will like it !

WARNING: It’s again a collaboration with Patoche @Patoche-Mapping.
He mades the map, we made the script, the elevator and the Mask.

Buy it on our TEBEX: https://patamods-webstore.tebex.io/

More Screenshots

giphy (1)

What do you have in this package ?

• The PlasmaKart Script
  • We made an elevator script for the Patoche’s mapping.
  • Two 3D luminous masks (Same as PlasmaGame)

The clothes that we use are vanilla clothes (= came from GTAV). So if you didn’t find them, maybe you have some clothes that replace it. (Check the config.lua too !)

giphy (1)

What does the script do ?

• PlasmaKart with your friends for up to 10 players ! Take our Lift script, especially made for this map to join the Karting Circuit.
  • You can play on a basic kart script or with our funny mod like Mario Kart.
  • In our “MarioKart” mod, use the speed boost or a stinger spikes to prevent your opponents from winning !
  • By using a spike or a boost will play a custom song. Please, read the Requierement !
  • Be the first one to cross the finish line to win the game.
  • Check our config.lua file: You can config our script as you want ! (Like add more maps, add your framework ect…)

Again, we do not provide the mapping in this script. We only makes scripts&clothes here. Go to Patoche’s website PLEASE.

giphy (1)

Installation

• Just simply drag and drop in your resource folder and start it !
  • 3D model need to be launched BEFORE your connection. So please, add this script in your server.cfg

giphy (1)

Requirements and Price

• Standalone, so you don’t need a special framework.
  • If you want our custom sounds, you need to install XSound (GitHub - Xogy/xsound: Improved audio library for FiveM) - You need to active it in your config.lua
  • You need to have a FiveM Argentum key minimum to stream our Mask
  • Server artifact version 4752+ to run this script

Buy it on our TEBEX: https://patamods-webstore.tebex.io/

└►Price: 20€

giphy (1)

This script use the CFX Asset Escrow System.

PLEASE, READ CAREFULLY

• This script is partially encrypted by Tebex and CFX Asset Escrow System. This is licensed on your cfx account that you entered when purchasing the package.
  • It’s a really good system that allows us to counter the leakers, given how much our previous scripts have been leaked.
  • Only some part of our code are encrypted. Don’t worry, it doesn’t change anything for you, you can use the config.lua to config the script as you want !
  • After your purchase, tebex will send an email with the download link. By the way, you can download your item from your keymaster dashboard HERE
  • Don’t worry if you bought this script and you aren’t the owner of the server: You can transfer ownership of this script in Keymaster.fivem. Go to “Purchased assets” and select “Transfer to another account”.
  • (More information here Introducing Asset Escrow for your resources - Cfx.re Announcements - Cfx.re Community)

giphy (1)

Preview

giphy (1)

Check my others mods !

7 Likes

Very cool :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Thank you BrunXGDG :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Wow this looks refreshing to me. Looking great!

2 Likes

Wouldn’t recommend, tried having a normal conversation with one of the owners in a ticket and he just ended up insulting me instead of actually listening to what was going on. Worse experience I’ve ever had with anyone trying to sell a script.

Ive bought their plasma game, and now this go-karting script… not only have I had positive experience with the developers, they have helped me iron out issues from script conflicts. They have always responded within reasonable time and are fair with their help.

2 Likes

Picked this script up yesterday, along with the map, and holy cow is it fun!

Great use of Script + Map combo!

2 Likes

What is the resmon on this script
And can we add more races in the config?

Works nicely!

1 Like

Though as a heads up players have reported that the elevator has like shot them into the sky or something lol… not sure if that is conflicting with some other stuff but it seemed fine when I tried it by myself at least :smile: