Planting System with every prop(weed,drug..)

it is ready to use for esx.

Will I be able to convert the menu to ESX menu or NativeUI? Or at least can I make the fertilize, water, burn and harvest options keybound?

1 Like

There is not a extra menu. There is a running ui inside the script. You have to code from scratch to make a menu. but this is a bit difficult as some data is in the encrypted part. You can turn off buttons from html and js. html javascript and css side unencrypted. I can help you better if you tell me your exact purpose.

html button img

Oh that makes sense. I’m working on a small private server that is controller compatible so I’m looking at workarounds for the need to use your mouse to click on those buttons.

1 Like

I understand. When you get close enough to the plant, the UI is active in the background, but the mouse is not. You have to press the e key to activate the mouse. In other words, your job is easier. By pressing e, you can open a separate menu and perform the operations from there.

Very nice script. It works very well and the support is a 10/10.

1 Like

thank you dude

I am looking farming script and was wondering if this script can be set up in a way to handle legal farming? I looked over the entire forum and I believe the answer is yes but wanted to double check. Also I would like to convert it to qtarget, are the parts of the script that would need to edited to do that encrypted?

1 Like

Which script are you talking about for qb target? because this is not a farmer issue. I don’t understand what you mean by being legal. For faster communication, you can reach me at the address in my profile.

Amazing script made by a great dev that actually supports his products and deals with issues really fast…
the amount of customization set up in the config is beyond amazing looking forward to more awesome releases from this dev. 10/10

1 Like

thanks you a lot <3

1 Like

nice script, he always support until everything is perfect. thank you so much

1 Like

thanks you dude:)

Highly recommended sir. The support is exceptionally good!

Thank you!

thanks for your possitive cooments :slight_smile:

Very nice Script.
I have a problem with the Script and the Dev has help me to fix this.
Now this Script work fine.
Thank you so much.

1 Like

your welcome. have fun :slight_smile:

Hey, i have some questions. Is it possible for the police to burn these plants down?
Is it possible, to get rid of the green circle?

This looks really nice!

1 Like

yes it is all possible.

best planting script for fivem!
we love it so much!

and support is also great!
had a issue and he answered very quick in a few minutes! <3

love you man!
take up your work! <3

1 Like