Otd world rp almost live

:fire:OTD World RP (NEW SERVER COMING SOON):fire:

:100:Welcome to OTD World RP we are a new and upcoming fivem server running QBCore Frameworkโ€‹:100:

:fire:Custom scriptsโ€‹:fire:
:fire:Custom Mlosโ€‹:fire:
:fire:Bank heistsโ€‹:fire:
:fire:Custom carsโ€‹:fire:
:fire:Custom jobsโ€‹:fire:
:fire:Custom clothingโ€‹:fire:
:fire:Small gun plugsโ€‹:fire:
:fire:Big gun plugsโ€‹:fire:
:fire:Drug plugsโ€‹:fire:

:handshake:We are a community thatโ€™s actively growing and we are looking to keep building we want a fun and enjoyable experience for everyone we do not discriminateโ€‹:handshake:

:+1:we are looking for good roleplayersโ€‹:+1:

:hammer_and_wrench:Dedicated staff team & owner & active developers constantly making changes for the communityโ€‹:hammer:

We are looking for
Business owners
Police officers & ems workers
DOJ

JOIN OUR DISCORD
discord.gg/bP6BXkcMSc

Discord doesnโ€™t work add maz#8586

When adding ad him with !Rick!#6666 or add me maz#8586

1 Like

hello we are looking for staff on our city as much help is needed as possible if you are interested come join the discord and come talk to us lets see what our future can prevail ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ ๐—˜๐˜€๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐—ฒ // Very ๐—ฆ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐˜€ ๐—ฅ๐—ฃ // ๐—ฅ๐—ฒ๐—ฐ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐—น๐˜† ๐—ช๐—ถ๐—ฝ๐—ฒ๐—ฑ // ๐˜พ๐™ช๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™ค๐™ข Everything // ๐—ง๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ฐ๐—ต ๐—™๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐—ฑ๐—น๐˜† * - #66 by Robblesso

I have joined your discord and would like to talk more about your post as I am wanting to be owner or co owner yk not just a cop or staff in game I want to own along with you and help pay the server and designs yk

Excellent. Just make a ticket now in the discord and ask to speak to sgtherbz and explain he is the server owner

!bump still looking for people

Dm me I know a lot about how to make FiveM servers. Definitely down to help do not need anything in return I understand how hard it can be to make a server if you want some help with things let me know, my discord is: userโ€ฆen#1828

Are you still available to do this as rn I am still looking

!Bumb!

Come here and play very serious rp ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ ๐—˜๐˜€๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐—ฒ // Very ๐—ฆ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐˜€ ๐—ฅ๐—ฃ // ๐—ฅ๐—ฒ๐—ฐ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐—น๐˜† ๐—ช๐—ถ๐—ฝ๐—ฒ๐—ฑ // ๐˜พ๐™ช๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™ค๐™ข Everything // ๐—ง๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ฐ๐—ต ๐—™๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐—ฑ๐—น๐˜† * - #99 by xMKB34x

Itโ€™s been a yearโ€ฆ and I see you might be interested in creating your own server, but I am willing to show you around my server and allow you to create any kind of roleplay imaginable! ๐Ÿพ ๏ผฐ๏ฝ’๏ฝ๏ฝ–๏ฝ‰๏ฝŽ๏ฝƒ๏ฝ…๏ฝ“ ๏ฝ๏ฝ† ๏ผณ๏ฝ๏ฝŽ ๏ผก๏ฝŽ๏ฝ„๏ฝ’๏ฝ…๏ฝ๏ฝ“ ๏ผฒ๏ฝ๏ฝŒ๏ฝ…๏ฝ๏ฝŒ๏ฝ๏ฝ™ (๏ผฐ๏ฝ๏ผณ๏ผก๏ผฒ๏ผฐ) | Immerse yourself in the ultimate vMenu roleplay experience! | Looking for High Ranks in LEO & Staff | PoSARP Server Bazaar Advertisement

!bumb

! Bumpยก

Still looking