💯|TRAPCITYRP|Jobs|Police|Drugs|

:100: :exploding_head:TRAPCITYRP is is a non whitelisted server with whitelisted jobs such as police, paramedic, lawyer and much much more.

**server IP ** 45.13.58.85:30120 or TrapCityRP **

We are now accepting applications on our Discord

TrapCityRp

We also have non whitelisted jobs such as garbage collector, Taxi, Real estate and more

We have an active development team working hard to make your in-game experience the best

we can’t wait to see you there best regards TRAPCITYRP staff :slight_smile: :100:

bumps

Jobs have been updated

Bump up the jam

:evergreen_tree:Added a new redefined drug system with multiple drugs\crafting systems!!!
Drugs included

lean

lsd

meth

cannabis

cocaine

ecstasy

oxy

crack

Police UPDATE Police now have Speed radar in there cars that can track and record license plates and speed

Radar Update

MDT Update

Hello

1 Like

hello im tylo nice to meet you

:100: :exploding_head:Server Update Added Ownable Businesses with full Ownership control and Food Crafting/Selling

BurgerShot

NoodleExchange

CoolBeans

BeanMachine

Business Buy Location

Total Drug crafting rework fixed crafting recipes an updated drug locations

bumps

You can Craft Sell And Run Your Own Store

Added Cookies Job

Crafting

Boss Menu

Parking

StoreBuying

On Duty Off Duty Menu

Store

Added GunCrafting Job

GunCrafting

GunStorage i know its missed spelled lol i fixed it

On Duty Off Duty

Location Homeless Camp

bumps

i added a reward system to make your time on the server worth some ingame rewards make sure to check it out next time your in the server with command /vip or by hitting f7 ingame

i have now added Crypto into the server check it out with command /cex and make sure to go checkout the new minning building marked on the map