Pirniplix County RolePlay (PCRP) Recruiting NOW Just Started

Hi, Welcome to Pirniplix County RolePlay. My name is Josh and I’m the main founder of PCRP.

What is the server ip?
Server 1 IP is 92.42.47.176:30100
What do we offer?

Sheriff Law Enforcement
Members of the Sheriff Law Enforcement division are responsible for front line policing. Front line operations can vary from shots fired calls.

San Andreas Fire and Rescue
Members of San Andreas Fire and Rescue are trained to handle many different scenarios, from gunshot victims to traffic incidents. The fire division is trained to handle fires efficiently and effectively.

LSPD Law Enforcement
Members of the LSPD Law Enforcement division are responsible for front-line policing. Front-line operations can vary from shots fired calls to domestic dispute calls to writing parking citations.

SAST Law Enforcement
Members of the SAST Law Enforcement division are responsible for front-line policing. Front-line operations can vary from car crash calls to jumpers on the high way.

civilian department
Members of the civilian department are responsible for making rps for the leo and doing 10-80 10-70 and 10-11

You may be able to apply for subdivisions within your division after passing training

The requirements to join our community are as follows:

Own a Copy of GTAV for PC

Discord link :Pirniplix county roleplay™

Thank you for reading are a topic, I hope to see you on our server or discord very soon.

want to see come pics from our server here you go
Please note you must join our Discord, And be Approved to our custom cad before joining the server. ( The estimated time to play on our server will take less than 24 hours)

Thank you for reading are a topic, I hope to see you on our server or discord.

Best Regards,

Josh, Main Founder.

Come join and start patrolling

:grinning::boom::ok_hand::love_you_gesture::+1::heart:

Come join and start patrolling on PCRP