Pillbox remake | surgery room

Hello,

I got some flickering textures on the Pillbox logo at the entrance. Is it something wrong on my side ?
I used the latest Pillbox Hill map from jobscraft (ver 1.1), cleared all the map related files, and put yours only.

On some angles, it is fine, but when I move my camera, the texture changes multiple times.

1 Like

well, thats a texture and i dont have any textures in my release, so test by streaming that texture from the normal

Its from your files as i replaced files with yours and now have this door image issue as well. Just a bad image nothing to bad. Maybe not your files persay but something causing a issues with the ytd now

1 Like

Sweetie I am having the same issue! So it’s definitely something IN one of the Map files. It changes every time you move your mouse

that’s where the text was removed from the windowsrc12b_hospitalinterior.ymap (1.7 KB)

2 Likes

Thank you for this, was definitely the fix.

@Breze I dont want to be that person but it does interest me, how do you go about making an interior like this that one can just walk into? Great work btw, rushed to download as soon as it dropped haha.

I installed this and replaced my original pillbox but I get this now

Doubled doors and also the text on teh windows starts bugging out - I downloaded the rc12b_hospitalinterior as 3 conversations above. but still get this and cleared cache. Anyhelp would be greatful ( The new room made works fine, it’s just the main doors)

well, i just opened up 3ds max and tried :), and i did try until it worked

read the instruuctions from the normal pillbox, you need to request ipls

Perhaps alter your Pillbox IPL?

RemoveIpl(“rc12b_default”)
RequestIpl(“rc12b_hospitalinterior”)

Just added this to my server… and added the bed to the pillbox_beds script… works amazingly… cant wait for the other rooms to open up!!!

if you have the Pillbox_doors ymap add on… remove it… you dont need it anymore!

They link right to his source.

1 Like

I’d love to see the pillbox bottom side those doors open and take an elevator up to the top side… that would be amazing!

The bottom being done would be the best thing ever. I love pillbox for the simple fact you can walk right into it from he street no TP needed, no janky RP if cops are looking for ya and you just poof to get healed. Seeing it get built up more and more just brings a smile to my face.

1 Like

I think i would want the bottom doors opening and some way to get to the top… even stairs… more than i would want any other room or what not.

might do that in the future

i could make the doors openable, then just input an elevator that takes you into the lobby in the normal pillbox

yes… im sure one of the lobby double doors could be transformed into an elevator… and just put teleports in the elevators.