try one of these top is one in there already, try the one got fixed

rc12b_default
rc12b_destroyed
rc12b_fixed
rc12b_hospitalinterior
rc12b_hospitalinterior_lod

Was this ever solved? :slight_smile: Did you get it to work @Matthew_stegink

Im interested too, if you solved it.

I’d love to have the working, undestroyed Pillbox Hill interior for my RP server too

Anyone wanna share how its done?

It cannot be done. There is no unwrecked IPL for the back part of the hospital with the beds. There is for the front lobby, but it does not have collisions. Somebody will have to make a new map mod for the location or clean up the wrecked version and place new props to make it usable.

I tried every combination of the IPL’s listed above. rc12b_fixed is just the front door. rc12b_hospitalinterior is the destroyed version. If you load rc12b_default and rc12b_hospitalinterior_lod you can walk in the clean lobby, but there will be invisible objects that you cant walk through.

You cant open it like the real one only with IPL!
But you can do it, with Building it, like NoPixel did

1 Like

I believe its done with codewalker.

Do you have more informations about this “NoPixel” guy ? Pehaps a discord, or a picture to see his work ? Thx a lot.

his name is koil. he is the only dev on no pixel. search him on twitch. or on these forums.

Don’t acutally think Koil was the one person that did it. But search for nopixel on google instead

1 Like

lmao I actually found a leaked ymap of it

Can you send it to me please

can you share ?

Here @mus672f @PandaProo
Next time just google like I did I just typed in a simple “FiveM Pillbox Hospital!”

What do you mean with here ?

Ik i found it LOL i found it for a long while ago.

Hi there, can you help me with this issue, when i step in pillbox hospital and i was falling down from the map to the tunnel.

Not a question for my TBH!