Pickle's Dealership | Player Owned Dealerships | Display Vehicles | Supports ESX, QBCore and More!

It is included in the download.

Check the install instructions.

yo pickle with another amazing script! I was just wondering if you had or could make a tutorial/installation video because I do not understand the instructions that well.

MASSIVE PRICE DROP!

The escrow subscription option is now discounted to $19.99/mo.

Enjoy!

I would like to know this as well =)

Not a nice script. support is not that greatā€¦car gltches out when you purchase. hops all over the place than expolding

that is not true at all and you know that bruh. Why you be lyin this is one of the most advanced and fully functional scripts I have ever seen. Pickle provides support nearly 24/7, so idk what you mean saying he dont provide support.

1 Like

didnt say they dont. just not that great. If you give a suggestion or solution they ignore and just close the ticket

Sorry that you feel that way, we close tickets after a period of in-activity or when your issue is resolved.

Iā€™m still available to help you once you create a ticket.

~ Pickle Mods
1 Like

Are you able to add addon vehicles in the dealership?

[Edit]
waiting to purchase the script and this question is holding me back on buying the script.
i posted a question over 30 hours ago on your discord and im currently getting ignored. So could you or someone answer my question please?

Your question was replied to by a community member 10 hours after you asked in #community-support, please refer to their response.

Addon vehicles work with Pickleā€™s Dealership, as long as the vehicle is spawnable.

1 Like

Hello, I bought your vehicle dealer, but I canā€™t open the personnel management and inventory management, and I canā€™t modify the price of the vehicle

Hello, I bought your vehicle dealer, but I canā€™t open the personnel management and inventory management, and I canā€™t modify the price of the vehicle

This could be for a variety of reasons, itā€™s best to either contact me in DMs or through the website for support.

Where can I view the installation instructions?

They are in the initial post, go here:

How do I get players to do business?