Personalized license plates for fivem

• Script modified from:

(GitHub - MASRPNathan-G/customplates: Edit Native Grand Theft Auto 5 License Plate Imagery With This Script!)

• The script was modified to make it work as the original didn’t work for me.

• Now all the license plates load from Imgur without any problem.

• Very easy to use, just take the measurements from your vehshare.ytd in my case (256, 128), upload the images to imgur and put them in plate.lua.

• I added it to my server using the latest version of esx_legacy, it should work on all servers but I haven’t been able to test it either.

• Also fixed bug not loading images on server restart.

• 0.00 Consumption on the server

• DO NOT REPLACE PLATE01_N, PLATE02_N ETC… JUST THE NORMAL ONES.

• DOWNLOAD LINK HERE LINK

• Photo

9 Likes

Vale, y para descargar?

Voy que lo estoy subiendo dame tiempo jajaja

English or no lol

1 Like

Yes, I have already updated it.

Sigues siendo el proooooo xD buena bro justo tenia este problema y solo funcionaba una ahora funcionan todas

Great, thanks for the work and for sharing with us

It’s a pleasure, my friend

Gracias amigo, un gusto poderlos ayudar <3

great work thank you very much, on the other hand I have a small problem even if I change the color of the plate and it is always black or gray even if I put it in white could you help me in my capture the plate is white

Can you show me your plate.lua file?

Just a tip, loading something such as plates from DUI is not great for performance, especially since you’re never destroying the dui at any point (DestroyDui - FiveM Natives @ Cfx.re Docs).

Doing something like I’ve done here, using locally stored images is much better for performance. Not attempting to advertise, just trying to educate on better ways to do things.

2 Likes

Thanks friend, I’ll keep that in mind.

Your script isnt even working correctly.

Talk about it in the thread for my script, not here. It works fine by the way for the people using it and myself. The only reason it doesn’t work is if you do something wrong.

You have to place the images of your plates where it says plate01, plate02, plate03 etc… put the link of your imgur photo and it should work correctly

hello where is the vehicle.ytd?

Hello friend, it doesn’t work through YTD, you have to upload the photos to Imgur or Discord and provide the link.