PermissionsPro - A lightweight SQL permissions resource for FiveM

PermissionsPro

Description

PermissionsPro is a lightweight ace based SQL permissions resource for FiveM. It allows you to store permissions in a MySQL Database to save them after a server restart without editing files. It is compatible with almost every resource.

How to use

PermissionsPro comes with a very simple InGame Command. Syntax:

/permissionspro <add/remove> <identifier (license)>

Requirements

• SQL Database
  • FiveM Server

Installation

1. Download the resource
  2. Import the “permissionspro.sql”-file into your database
  3. Drag the resource into your “resources”-folder
  4. Edit the “settings.conf”-file to your likings
  5. add “start PermissionsPro” and “add_ace resource.PermissionsPro command allow” in your server.cfg
  6. Start the resources/Restart your Server

FAQ

Do permissions remain even after a server restart?
Yes, your permissions are safely stored in a MySQL Database.
Is PermissionsPro using FiveM’s Ace System?
Yes, PermissionsPro uses FiveM’s Ace Permission System to make it compatible with every resource.
Is there an API?
No, but we don’t need one because PermissionsPro is using FiveM’s Ace system.

Download

https://github.com/CodineerDigital/PermissionsPro

3 Likes

Does this just add a command to add people to ace? And save it in mysql so you dont have to add it to the file ofc. Is that all tho?

With this plugin you don’t have to save permissions in a file. Instead you just execute a command and then it will be saved for you and everything is fine. Whenever a player joins your server he will get his permissions saved in db. And because you don’t have to edit your config this is very good to use with tebex for example.

2 Likes

Hello

Do I first need to compile your resource so I can use it or there is a link where I can download it without compiling

Thank you for your contribution and time

1 Like

Hello there. I know there is Instructions. But I followed them and everytime I do the command it just turns off the server. Please help.

Also I think you should make a tutorial one day as this could be very popular as its hard to find something like this and it seems very good.

1 Like

When your server starts there should be something called “Connection check” or something like this. If this shows an error your MySQL connection credentials are incorrect.

Hello,
Lukas Kaktus reply should be very helpful for you.
I may make a tutorial video later.

Hello everyone,
the new official GIT Repository for PermissionsPro is now https://github.com/CodineerDigital/PermissionsPro

Unlisted until download is fixed