Perma-Bricked FiveM?

You may have seen this post before, I’ve posted this before about 5 months ago, and never got a solid answer. What I’m really looking for is why the issue is happening, and if I should just buy a new hard drive, or new router, what ever the problem may be.
So I posted a topic maybe *10 to 12 months ago explaining how no matter what I did, FiveM would not open. After many different sessions with different tech support groups, nothing ever worked. No one on the forum seemed to know how to fix it either. One person did say that the reason why FiveM would not run is because of the fact that just before FiveM stopped launching, my hard drive was in fact corrupted. Beforehand, I sent it to the shop to get it fixed up. They asked if they could wipe my drive and I denied, so they sent me back my computer with the pc issue fixed, but FiveM would no longer start no matter what. All of my programs were uninstalled when I got it back, and every other program ran just fine after I reinstalled it. FiveM however, no matter how many times I reinstalled it, GTA V, uninstalled my malware protection, disabled windows protection so on and so forth, nothing fixed it. It’s been almost *12 months now and I’m starting to think my best bet is to just buy a new main hard drive or wipe this one like the people who were repairing it wanted to… Anyone got anything?

!!!HERES THE MAIN ISSUE AGAIN!!!:
When I click on FiveM I do not get a single loading screen, all i get is a blue mouse cirlce for a second and then nothing after that. Nothing in the task manager, no error message, just straight nothing. I do not have antivirus installed or active. I have tried every work around I have found so far on the internet to my extent of research, which is quite large. I really want this to work again, so if I just need a new hard drive then so be it :confused:

Link to old post: Fivem not launching after everything found online done

GTA V version?
latest
Up to date?
yes
Legit or Pirate copy?
legit
Steam/CD/Social Club?
Steam
Windows version?
10 Pro 1803
Did you try to delete caches.xml and try again?
multiple times
Error screenshot (if any)
no error
System specifications
d you do to get this issue?**
Had to uninstall everything on my hard drive due to previous corruption (hardboot during a disk scan)
What server did you get this issue on?
CitizenFX.log file
CitizenFX.log (1.9 KB)

href="/uploads/default/original/3X/1/4/14bcbf1702af34151ff1a1872cecd40c27280c99.7">CitizenFX.log.7 (142 Bytes)

.dmp files/report IDs
cannot find them
If an issue with starting:
FiveM Directory + Path

imageimage
image.png645x986 69.1 KB

imageimage
image.png606x978 72 KB

GTA V/update/x64/dlcpacks screenshot

imageimage
image.png743x948 53 KB

GTA V Folder

imageimage
image.png772x969 68.9 KB

Did you try to disable/uninstall your Anti-virus?
Yes, multiple times

PC Specs:
Computer Information:
Manufacturer: To Be Filled By O.E.M.
Model: To Be Filled By O.E.M.
Form Factor: Desktop
No Touch Input Detected

Processor Information:
CPU Vendor: AuthenticAMD
CPU Brand: AMD FX™-6300 Six-Core Processor
CPU Family: 0x15
CPU Model: 0x2
CPU Stepping: 0x0
CPU Type: 0x0
Speed: 3500 Mhz
6 logical processors
3 physical processors
HyperThreading: Supported
FCMOV: Supported
SSE2: Supported
SSE3: Supported
SSSE3: Supported
SSE4a: Supported
SSE41: Supported
SSE42: Supported
AES: Supported
AVX: Supported
CMPXCHG16B: Supported
LAHF/SAHF: Supported
PrefetchW: Unsupported

Operating System Version:
Windows 10 (64 bit)
NTFS: Supported
Crypto Provider Codes: Supported 311 0x0 0x0 0x0

Video Card:
Driver: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti
DirectX Driver Name: nvldumd.dll
Driver Version: 24.21.13.9907
DirectX Driver Version: 24.21.13.9907
Driver Date: 8 21 2018
OpenGL Version: 4.6
Desktop Color Depth: 32 bits per pixel
Monitor Refresh Rate: 60 Hz
DirectX Card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti
VendorID: 0x10de
DeviceID: 0x1c82
Revision: 0xa1
Number of Monitors: 1
Number of Logical Video Cards: 1
No SLI or Crossfire Detected
Primary Display Resolution: 1920 x 1080
Desktop Resolution: 1920 x 1080
Primary Display Size: 27.48" x 15.43" (31.50" diag)
69.8cm x 39.2cm (80.0cm diag)
Primary Bus: PCI Express 16x
Primary VRAM: 4095 MB
Supported MSAA Modes: 2x 4x 8x

Sound card:
Audio device: Headphones (High Definition Aud

Memory:
RAM: 8161 Mb

Miscellaneous:
UI Language: English
Media Type: DVD
Total Hard Disk Space Available: 943823 Mb
Largest Free Hard Disk Block: 5048 Mb
OS Install Date: Dec 31 1969
Game Controller: None detected
VR Headset: None detected

I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling multiple times, same issue. I have tried running as Administrator, deleting the cache, disabled all antivirus, still same issues.

Edit: I’m not using any visual packs for FiveM either, I’ve got a fresh install of FIveM and GTA V.

Do you have an anti-virus installed.

Nope, it’s been uninstalled, and all of windows protective services have been disabled.

Hm. Most of the time I see during the FiveM install some files being removed but honestly not sure what your issue is. Sorry.

Have you forced FiveM to use youre GPU? [Solution] Forcing FiveM/RedM to use your discrete GPU | Infinite Loading Fix

Just tried the “try this first” part, did not work. I’m using NVIDIA so I tried to do the “for NVIDIA GPUs” part and when I open the NVIDIA control center, under the desktop tab I do not see the '“Add ‘run with graphics processor’ box”…
I think a helpful note to mention here is that when I did get my PC back, there was a note that had said something about no longer using usb ports on the hard drive, and it might have said something about the GPUs as well, I’ll have to fish for the note however.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.