Perimeter Gaming - Now Recruiting! Experience the Freedom of Roleplay with Perimeter RP

Experience the freedom of roleplay with Perimeter Gaming!

Originally founded as the brainchild of six GTA V content creators, Perimeter Gaming started out as a Discord community for those interested in sharing screenshots and discussing GTA V, LSPDFR, and other emergency service games. Following the repeated unhappiness with other roleplay communities, the decision to form our own FiveM server was made with the goal of filling in what others had left out. Today, our community is focused around our FiveM server, and many other games the community enjoys.

﹥Highly Customized and Optimized Game Environment
﹥Multiple LEO Agencies & Sub-Divisions to choose from
﹥Statewide Fire & Rescue
﹥San Andreas Dispatch
﹥Immersive Civilian experience
﹥Modern, cutting edge vehicles
﹥High end custom buildings and interiors.
﹥Interactive scripts and in game experience.
﹥Top of the line CAD/MDT
﹥State of the art Communication, Radio & Phone system

We have always been community first, and will always put the player experience above anything else. With Perimeter, we understand how important freedom is to game play, and don’t believe in excessive restrictions or limitations. Our structure allows members to play what they want to play, when they want to play.

At Perimeter, you have full movement between civilian, law enforcement, fire department, and dispatch. No limits, ever. We provide high quality training and certifications to get players up to speed and ready to go. Our approach to roleplay brings a professionally structured yet friendly environment to the game which allows you to choose your own path in roleplay.

We pride ourselves on our expansive in game experience, and welcome anyone to see what we have to offer.

Come join us at our Discord, follow our socials or check out our website for more info, and see for yourself what it’s like to experience the freedom of roleplay!

https://www.perimetergaming.com

@Perimeter_RP

Copyright © 2016-2022 Perimeter Gaming

1 Like

Interested in some of our fleet? Check out this showcase of our State Trooper fleet!

San Andreas State Trooper Fleet

Best server on fivem

1 Like

We’re glad you think so!

I’m new to the community and I’m dispatcher. I am loving so far. They are nice and friendly.

1 Like

Thank you for the kind words! We love having you here!

1 Like

I’ve been in this community since 2020. I have grown with the community and have watched it grow! This Community is all about the people! We try to be there and help people!

1 Like

We dropped a new update for the month of October, and brought lots of new content with our first ever Civ division! Check out the video below for a quick look at our new update.

We just released a video showing one of our unique stations, check it out!

Watch the Sandy Station Tour here!

Perimeter Gaming is the best community we’ve ever been in.

We just announced our biggest update to date, stay tuned for Perimeter Gaming 3.0! Lot’s of exciting stuff on the way soon.