Pennsylvania Roleplay Community | Realistic/Serious Roleplay | Player Owned Business | Imported Vehicles | Whitelisted | #StreamerFriendly

About Us
Our community is considered to be serious-realistic roleplay. We are Pennsylvania-based to add a dash of uniqueness to the FiveM world.

We focus heavily on the member experience from the start of joining the community and the server. We want our members to have pleasurable playtime, enhance the development of their characters, and start their quality narratives. For that to happen, we strongly believe in the idea of allowing freedom and less conventional striction on our members.

Our members who wish to pursue a law enforcement career are subjected to our standardized LEO academy. Upon completion of the academy, applicants can patrol any department they would like to patrol as. Due to the various opportunities around the map for members, we operate statewide.

Whitelisted Jobs

We offer positions that are considered to be whitelisted and require necessary perms and training before gaining access. For each position that is whitelisted, members are subjected to undergo proper application submission and an adequate level of training for each.

The following are merely a few, not all-inclusive:

*Airline Pilot
*Alarm Installation Technician
*Car Dealership Associate
*DMV Associate
*Law Enforcement
*Medical/Fire Services
*Wrecker Operator/Mechanic

Non-Whitelisted Jobs

On the other side, we also offer a plethora of employment opportunities that are considered non-whitelisted. Members can stop by City Hall to obtain and perform these jobs.

The following are merely a few, not all-inclusive:

*Banker
*Bus Driver
*Business Owner
*UPS Delivery Driver
*Professional Angler
*Sanitation Engineer
*Taxi Driver
*Uber Driver (self-employed)

Server Features

We have invested time and energy to provide components that members benefit from, focusing on offering unique features.

*Over 200+ purchasable homes
*Rental of hotel/motel rooms across the map
*Several operational vehicle dealerships — some that is member-ran.
*Advanced hunting script
*200+ imported quality vehicles — optimized.
*Ability to run and be in the gang
*Ability to start up your own company and run with employees
*Optimized drug system - sell to NPC as well

Open Departments:

Pennsylvania State Police

Luzerne County Sheriff Department

The Luzerne County Sheriff’s Department aims to enforce the law and maintain peace and order in the County.

Wilkes-Barre City Police Department

The Wilkes-Barre City Police Department is comprised of Administration, Patrol, Investigation, and Support Services.

Bureau of Fire

The Wilkes-Barre Fire Department provides fire, rescue, advanced life support emergency medical service, fire code enforcement, and fire prevention activities.

Luzerne County 9-1-1

The Luzerne County 9-1-1 center currently dispatches and handles calls for all of the State of Pennsylvania (San Andreas). Oversee all of the communication operations that happen between all emergency personnel and answer all incoming emergency and non-emergency calls.

Civilian Operations

Our Basic Requirements

1. Minimum age requirement of 16 years old as of the date of application submission.
  2. Have access to a functional computer (desktop and/or laptop) and a reliable internet connection.
  3. Have a legal copy of GTA V and FiveM with both downloaded and functional. [Exception: Dispatch Applicant]
  4. Have a functional microphone to communicate both in and out of the game.
  5. Have TeamSpeak 3 downloaded and functional.

Come and check us out! See ya there!
TikTok: tiktok.com/@pennsylvaniaroleplay0
Discord: Pennsylvania Roleplay Community [PRC]
Server IP: Whitelisted :lock:

3 Likes

I joined this community not too long ago and I love it already, it has been a very unique and professional community and a one of a kind. I love the interactive roleplay scenarios and features that improve the immersion of the game to make it feel like you are actually in that spot that your character would be in. I highly recommend you joining this community, although this community is brand new don’t be afraid to join and apply. It doesn’t hurt trying and I promise you, you won’t regret it. If you wish to join, scroll up and click that discord link and apply! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Join today, we are looking for department personnel and more! Currently public server but once command positions and member positions are filled we will be switching to whitelisted server! I suggest you go ahead and take a look!

2 Likes

Yeah… What he said! :point_up_2:t5: :relieved:

Discord: https://discord.gg/N2xNnch :wave:t5:
Server IP: 88.214.59.120:30656

2 Likes

Make sure you apply today! You won’t regret it :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yikes, check this out! We are adding new features that will enhance the roleplay environment on the server!

Discord: https://discord.gg/N2xNnch :wave:t5: :wink:

1 Like

Who do you think would win this one? My money is on that charger… :face_with_monocle: :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Come and check us out! We are up and running with career opportunities, custom-vehicle shops with over 50+ real vehicles(AND GROWING), functional housing, diverse drug-dealer opportunities, functional stores, bank robberies, and etc etc etc.

See ya there!
Discord: https://discord.gg/N2xNnch

1 Like

Our Motor Carrier Enforcement (MCE) officers out and about! Check it! :oncoming_police_car:

Come and check us out! We are up and running with career opportunities, custom-vehicle shops with over 50+ real vehicles(AND GROWING), functional housing, diverse drug-dealer opportunities, functional stores, bank robberies, and etc etc etc.

See ya there!
Discord: https://discord.gg/N2xNnch

1 Like

This is such a rare state to see on Fivem. I am truly intrigued. What kind of stuff do your server offer?

1 Like

Although our community offers generic and basic ESX features, including an economy. We have added a custom twist to the way we provide career opportunities, custom-vehicle shops with custom vehicles, functional housing, slinging those drugs, functional store, interiors, purchasable hidden homes, bank robberies, etc.

We are working around the clock to add more and rather exclusive items to the server. :grin:

1 Like

Just another day in the county… Can you handle?

See ya there!
Discord: https://discord.gg/gnG53Vb
Server IP: 185.249.196.248:30656

1 Like

The server has been flooded with new content and career opportunities to enhance the ESX aspects. Careers ranging from delivery driver to city worker; from successful business owner to bus driver. You decide!

See ya there!

1 Like

With diverse career opportunities and 50+ custom vehicles, you choose your character’s story.

See ya there!

1 Like

I Have Been With This Community Going On A Week Now And I Can Say Nothing But Positive Things About The Server, The Community, And The Staff Who Runs Everything. I Been Apart Of All The “Name Brand” Communities Out There And Hands Down This Place Is Better For Leos And Civs. Most Communities Only Cater To One Side; Either Cops OR Civilian. I Learned That This Community Balance Both And Offer Amazing Benefits To Both That I Rarely See On Other Servers Out There. You Have The Diverse Kind Of Jobs, The Real Cars, The Hidden Gems Throughout The Map, And The Special Events That Are Played Out. I Am Happy I Took This Chance And Even Happier That They Accepted Me Into Their Family.

Disclaimer: I Was Not Asked To Write This; I Just Really Enjoy This Community And Want To See It Flourish.

2 Likes

New Business Career Opportunities!
Do you have what it takes to run a successful business? Check it out for yourself. You choose your character’s story.

Come and check us out! We are up and running with career opportunities, custom-vehicle shops with over 50+ real vehicles(AND GROWING), functional housing, diverse drug system, functional stores, bank robberies, and etc etc etc.

See ya there!

1 Like

It’s bird… It’s a plane… It’s superman… Oh, wait?

Come and check us out! We are up and running with career opportunities, custom-vehicle shops with over 50+ real vehicles(AND GROWING), functional housing, diverse drug system, functional stores, bank robberies, and etc etc etc.

See ya there!

Review Time Boys

First things first i dont bash anyone for there work on creating there server on how they want so please dont take what im about to say to heart. This is coming from a person who comes from high end whitelist servers.

First things first the pictures/forum post make this server sound amazing so i decided to give it a shot.
Waited 5-9 hours i believe for a whitelist with about 50 discord members most are there bots they have.
Second they run a v-menu to where you can spawn your own cars (huge turnoff for me never liked v-menu crap)
When creating a character your out on a island way up north so you gotta drive all the way to town with your spawned car you get for free.
Hud system is super generic watered down looking UI ive ever seen in my life. Its like shopping at wal mart for your favorite food/drink but your mom gets the off brand cheap version of it.
the whole server just looks like a really generic server with just scripts pluged in and said ready to go.
nothing custom about this server.
This should be a public server if anything then having to wait to get whitelisted to this server just to play 5 mins and get disappointed and time wasted
Oh you but hey with that free car you might be like oh nice free car. dont crash it cause your screen with have a crappy PNG shattered glass on your screen till you fix the car yeah thats what we want in a RP server annoying png of broken glass around our screen.

i played 5 mins and left the server so i cant say much on anything else it turned me off instantly the way things were setup.

2/10
giving it a 2 cause at least the forum pictures look nice.

1 Like

Thank you for the feedback! We will take that into consideration as we move forward. And for clarification, LEO jobs are whitelisted, not civilian or otherwise. Have a wonderful day!

1 Like

As we receive feedback, we work to ensure all concerns and recommendations are addressed in a timely manner. With that, we have pushed out another update for the server offering further opportunities to enhance the RP experience. Join us and you tell us what you would like to see on this server.

We are up and running with more career opportunities, custom-vehicle shops with over 50+ real vehicles(AND GROWING), functional housing, diverse drug system, functional stores, bank robberies, and etc etc etc.

See ya there!

1 Like

On this day… 19 years ago, 246 people went to sleep in preparation for their morning flights. Two thousand six hundred six people went to sleep in preparation for work in the morning. Three hundred forty-three firefighters went to sleep in preparation for their morning shift. Sixty police officers went to sleep in preparation for their morning patrol. None of them saw past 10:00 am Sept 11, 2001. In one single moment, life may never be the same. As you live and enjoy the breaths, you take today and tonight before you go to sleep in preparation for your life tomorrow, kiss the ones you love, snuggle a little tighter, and never take one second of your life for granted. :speech_balloon:

#WeWillNeverForget #PRCNeverForget