Patreon Element Club Question

lol its a purchase u cant get te extra options fivem offers any other way so u buy it if i give a player a car for donating and its also posible to be achived in game then its a reward :wink:

1 Like

tambem gostaria de saber, estou tentando gerar uma key

bought it and changed my mail how long do i must wait until i get the key ?

I have the server key and the files installed and EUP is still not working.

It can take up to 6 hours (read the older posts)

Your best bet is to go into EUP release thread and expose your problem there.
Also, make sure you are using the server side files :wink:

1 Like

I already purchase argentum ties.but i dont receive any key…how do i know,where thats key will be sent.can someone help me

I’m not sure if this has been answered yet since people are still asking questions, but this thread pretty much answers everything.

2 Likes

I have the licence and I have put it in the server but how do I get eup now?

Where will they send the server key? I would imagine email but i have no clue.

There has been no specific answer given as to how long it takes for an element club subscription to activate. Any idea? the last time I subbed to the patreon it was practically instant what is wrong now…?

A simple process overall, but not necessarily accurate. The reason I say that is because one person says your forum email needs to be the same as your Patreon email, While another says, your discord account email needs to be the same as Your Patreon’s email. The question then becomes, which is it? Forum email/Patreon email or Discord/Patreon email?

Furthermore, then comes the question regarding server keys. Yes, while they are easy to make and, once again, a simple process overall, but not necessarily accurate. Some say that the server keys you already have (existing server keys) will get automatically updated. In contrast, others say that you have to create new server keys through the Keymaster to make use of the premium keys from The Patreon Membership.

You see, it gets somewhat confusing. At least for the new members that have just joined FiveM and have no prior experience.

To all the new members: Your keys will get automatically updated, as far as I’m aware. You do not need to create a new server key unless you want too or don’t have any existing ones. Also, as for the email, your FiveM forum email and Patreon email need to match for it to work. I don’t know about Discord. However, I’m sure others will correct me if I’m wrong. Edit: As for your Discord, if you want to receive your discord role and join the FiveM Discord server automatically, you need to link your Discord to your Patreon account. A simple process that can be done by visiting your account settings in Patreon.

how long didit take i did this for eup

yo idk whats going on

? was meinst du

in der regel dauert es bis zu 12h

Hello, I bought the patreon at 15 $ But I still haven’t received a key yet I am very active on the patreon site can someone help me please? thank you

how can you tell if the patreon is working
im trying to do eup and its not working
ive done the key and check and changed all email addresses to the same one
but cant work out if im doing something wrong or its the patreon no working yet

1 Like

@anthony_todd Patreon takes time (6-12 hours). Please follow the instructions, I, and many others have provided above in order to ensure that you are going about things correctly.

I’m sure that by now you have figured it out. It takes roughly 6-12 hours. Usually, it’s only 6 hours.