Not needed

If you are a fake Dev (You pander off others work as your own or just drag and drop files with no knowledge of script manipulation or creation…)don’t waste my or your own time. You not a developer your a scam.

Spectral-Verse has been a project that has a lot of thought and time behind it how much time…way too much time The issue is finding a decent dev who is passionate and not a fake. I ask that you read the ideas below and then decide if you want to be apart of this projects or not. We’ve been set back so many times and I’m done wasting time with fake devs.

The server is to be a serious-RP like no other. Note all our ideas are not going to be listed here but we hope this will rekindle your passion for development if you need it rekindled.

I messaged on your forums, but also noticed the time frame difference so I found it best to just message you directly.

Now this may make you turn away immediately or not I’m unsure. We are an ESX based server it’s sadly all I know but I’m hoping the things we do and plan are what makes the difference. I’ve had many years of RPing and being staff in different servers and player in others. I’ve seen things done by staff teams that work and some things that don’t. I plan to bring all the good I’ve seen together in order to create that welcoming environment, that engaging team and the server that people do want to keep coming back to not simply by the scripts and add ons in it but because of how welcoming, friendly and caring the staff team can be for all forms of issues.

We’ve been working on this idea for 3 years…I’m a perfectionist, I don’t want to allow something that seems cheesy or even a copy of someone else…I want things at the start to be a WOW factor for people coming in so that it doesn’t seem like another Life RP or NoPixel server (Mind you I’ve not seen their server though I should since it’s such a common thing) I’ve kicked out many devs in the past for just trying to be a Drag N Drop developer and not actually try to make something new for themselves, I’ve booted others because they want to push release even with all the error and bugs we have. I know things won’t launch perfect but I also know that we can make something that’s not going to make everyone thing Cyberpunk2077 (Sorry I find that funny, let me have my jokes)

Myself (USA) and the other owner (Dutch) try out best to help with development. I myself was a Web Designer so know my way around code. The other owner has some experience with server maintenance but us both together can not make what it is that we picture in our minds alone. We run development as a team not as dropping everything off to one dev or lead dev…we help with what we can. We encourage ideas from the top (owners) all the way to the bottom (Civs). We as owners also don’t force ideas, we present them and discuss them with the whoever might be the dev just as we want the dev to do with their ideas. Again it is a teamwork. While we own the group the group is not a group without it’s members and a server won’t run without it’s developers.

Now on to some of the basics ideas and plans for the server. Mind you coming onboard without you won’t be starting from scratch.
We plan on running this server away from Discord and Forums as much as humanly possible. Starting with that we plan to do away with the “Job Center” while it will still be in server it will only be for small jobs like Uber or player owned business jobs, like mechanics and such (only for player owned jobs)
All other jobs like normal mechanic you must find the work site and apply there with an interaction circle. Similar to the on and off duty to police. Cashier, find a store go in the back and “apply”. Note that there will be no applications for simple jobs like that, they can just enter apply and boom “Congrats, you’re hired!”
Lumberjack, up in the woods in paleto…tow driver, one of the impound yards, the list will go on.
Jobs that require actual applying like LEO, EMS, Fire, Lawyer etc will have a similar circle but we’re planning to make a GUI web browser appear and is an application that they will fill out that we admins can then review (this is gonna be the tough one possibly)
Drugs, everyone always wants to know about the drugs. Drugs we plan to do different then any other community I’ve seen thus far. We will have approved gangs (Don’t mean gangs can’t just pop up…) approved gangs mean gangs that have grown large enough to control “Territory” this area will be under their influence but will also hold a step to the drug making…wither it be the gathering or the making but only one step. Other gangs may also raid this location if they find out where it is . We’re thinking it will end up as a “Gang War” which will be something the raiding gang puts forth to admins to plan their raid. The defending gang will receive a “tip” stating that a rival gang may be attacking from Time-Time, the raiders may attack at any time between there.
Police will be able to raid it aswell but not the same as other gangs. The alert to them will simply be “Police have been snooping around the area” something idk yet. Police will raid and if successful the drug spot will be removed at server restart.
I as an owner don’t even want to know where they’re at as I’ll probably be in the investigation teams. So we leave the placement to the devs. (you in this case and the gangs)

Public Officer/Mayor: A mayor will be someone elected every 4-6 months on the server. This mayor every 2-3 months will be given two “Bills” to sign…One may be to work out a deal with a Japanese car company that when signed will bring some JDM cars in…but it may cause other cars prices to go up and possibly gas prices to rise…If say the other bill was for infrastructure funding, some roads may be shut down due to being in “poor condition” because he/she signed the other bill. Something to bring some ever changing stuff and keep the server interactive and changing. Mayors will not be allowed to post on the discord about their campaign and such but may buy billboards for advertising.
Might even have some bills that will not fully fund the police so may have some lack of good cars for a while
Jobs like fisher and miner will have level ups…they won’t be easy but when you do it increases your pay
Benny’s will be the first illegal business in the server. It will be a normal business but does some shady work. It will be able to convert some cars into the police version of the car. Though it will be illegal to have Red/Blue if they don’t use Red/Blue lights on the car on public roads and do not have police decals it’s a legal car.
We also ensure that all police cars also have a civ model so that it’s more realistic. We don’t plan to have 200+ IRL cars like some servers as it just destroys the immersion for some with lag and cars being invisible.

One major thing is we want to try 64+ players as this will increase the interactions with players and police and allow for more business and basically more population interaction in general.

As for moderation and Admins. Admins/Moderators will always try to interact as RP until we can the RP is finished or we can pull the civilians aside without ruining RP. Most admins/Moderators will operate as IAA (Internal Affairs Agency) to allow an easier RP interaction without ruining an RP.
Issues that have already occurred will be brought to a meeting with admins and will be recorded. Before any action is taken, we or one admin will meet and speak with the convicted while recording so that it’s not a he said she said. We want to insure all players have a voice and it’s never one sided.

I could get carried away and talk about all the different ideas I have but I’d be writing a book for you to read…this is already a small book but let me know if this is something you’d like to jump on to or if you’d like to hear more about what we plan. I’d really love to have someone of your caliber on our team it would bring me less stress from the years of working out this whole plan and going through fake developers like wildfire.

Position: Developer

Job Details: Please read all the details before messaging

• Performs maintenance on server
  • Analyze and resolve user reported issues.
  • Plan and design modifications for new/current mods.
  • Works alongside owners and other developers.
  • Develop easy solutions for common problems.
  • Ability to act as a lead developer to lead other developers.

Requirements:

• Base server-side knowledge.
  • Basic ESX server knowledge
  • Ability to create and or edit existing scripts
  • Must be able to read/write/speak English.
  • A Sense of humor, while its a lot of work…it’s to be fun too!

Extra:
We need someone who can turn what’s in our head into a digital reality. We do not want a Drag-N-Drop wannabe dev.
You will be required to show proof of skills. Don’t even try showing us free scripts or stolen scripts…We’ve basically seen them all.

Want or need more info on a position or where the server is at in development message me on discord!
(fastest response will be discord.)

Izaak {LL}#0001
Discord Server:Discord
Notice: the discord only has staff at this time to keep things calm before release.

Thank you, We hope to hear from some great and inspiring people soon.

2 Likes

Hello I am interested, The discord says invalid though

Thanks for notifying us, here you go!

TrackyBanner

Position are open, our main issue is having an active dev, So if you feel you can take the role and make the server what we have in mind by helping us let me know.

WE ARE NOT looking for a drag n drop wannabe dev

It’s so hard to find a dev these days who passionate and isn’t a fake.

Well…here goes a bump.

Nice attitude and a high confidence you got right there.

3 Likes

The project was dropped due to everything going poof…but I just can’t seem to ever quit…So reach out if interested

Hi, still looking for a Dev?