Limitless [ESPORTS] - Fresh Balanced Economy | Custom Cars/Clothes/Maps | Boosting | Robberies | Meth/Oxy/Weed | Business RP | Civ/Crim Jobs | Optimized

Limitless is an Esports Organization that has just opened its doors into the FiveM Roleplay Community. Built from the ground up focusing on community strength, inclusiveness, and serious but fun roleplay. We are a non-whitelisted community focusing on quality interactions and full immersion to make it more enjoyable. This is a custom-coded server and not plug-and-play like some which allow us to do limitless things for the players.

We are looking for members who want to build a long-lasting and fun RP family.

More information can be found on our Discord server Here.

You can join the server here! Limitless [ESPORTS] | Food Buffs | Fresh Economy | Custom Cars, Clothes, Map | Hiring PD, EMS | Group Based Civ/Crim Jobs | Boosting | Robberies | Meth, Oxy, Weed Runs | VStancer | Business RP | Gangs RP | Optimized / Cfx.re

What do we offer:

• Meth Runs
  • Oxy Runs
  • Weed
  • Bank Robbery
  • Male and Female clothing
  • Boosting
  • Player Owned Otto’s
  • Custom Lost MC gang and repairs
  • Custom Businesses
  • Player-owned gas stations
  • Custom Cars
  • Balanced Economy

Positions we are seeking to fill:

• Blane County Sheriff’s Office
  • Los Santos PD
  • EMS
  • Department Of Corrections
  • Gangs
  • Criminals

We hope to see you in the city soon! Please join our discord if you have any further questions!

8 Likes

Best server mechanics I have played on. Super smooth and great RP. Have seen some great story lines in this city!

1 Like

Best server I have experienced in a very long time. This server is full of awesome people and run by amazing owners and staff who truly know what they are doing. I have not been around a more hardworking ownership and development team before as they constantly push out updates each and everyday. The features this city has to offer are second to none and they are very high quality features. Not to mention the roleplay within this city is unmatched and something truly special. If you are looking for a new home to have a great time and meet some awesome people, look no further, I can assure you will be beyond satisfied.

2 Likes

Post updated to reduce the post for a better understanding as well as added some new features!

1 Like

Finally a well optimized and balanced server. Amazing interactions and enjoy the extra little things they added to make it unique. 10/10 if you are looking for a new server to call home.

Brand new team and backing for a great server!