Topic Title: [NEW] Beachside Paradise Resort Roleplay [Serious RP | Custom Cars | Multiple Whitelist Jobs | Active Friendly Staff and Owner | All Depts. Hiring]

Who are we?
Beachside Paradise Resort Roleplay is a brand new roleplay community. We are fully committed to bring you the best possible experience that no other server can offer to you.

You’ve come to a small island by plane. After a long 16 hours flights from the main island of Los Santos you arrived at one of the airports on the island. (There are two, a larger international airport and a smaller regional airport) You hop in a taxi and off you go. If you want a cheaper way of travel then choose the bus. Less than 20 minutes later, you arrived at the city. You are ready to apply for a job or just continue as a curious tourists looking around.

What do Beachside Paradise Resort Roleplay have to offer:

Main Features:

Whitelist Gangs
Vehicle Repair Shop
Aircrafts

Whitelist Jobs:

Police Officers
Fire Fighters
Paradise Islands Public Defenders Office (Lawyers)
Property Management Agent
Prosecutor
Emergency Medical Services (EMS)
Transport Department (Taxi / Uber / Limo / Tour Bus Driver)
Paradise Island Cars Shop (Mechanics / Vehicle Modifications)

Interested in Paradise Island Discord?
Good, we’re glad!

While we don’t have any official website or forums, we are exclusive to Discord, here you can find our basic info which includes all of our rules, information to get started and new player guide which should help you in getting started in Paradise Island Discord.

Developer?
If you are interesting in developing a server, please drop me a PM in the Paradise Island Discord.

If you choose to contact me with paid offers or negotiations of pay for work, I will simply ignore it and most likely not reply to your offers or negotiations. This is not only against FiveM TOS’, it’s also something that the Paradise Island Team have no interest.

Thanks for taking an interest in Paradise Island RP, we wish you a pleasant stay and hope to see you very soon.

• The Paradise Island Team

hello conact ZerKin#3232 or join
[ZerKin's FiveM Development](https://Join My Discord)

hello conact ZerKin#3232 or join

Please help me grow this server. It would really help me. I also need several admins and moderators to help me manage this server. Let’s make this the best roleplay server out there.