Paradise British Roleplay | Custom Cars | Active Staff | Serious RP | Custom Scripts | Whitelisted Applications

The best server that I have played and I have played many everyone knows each other it’s a big community lovely people proper down to earth people the staff team is amazing always trying to help out
All different whitelisted jobs are %100 rp

PBRP ON FUCKING TOP !
1 Like

been in so many citys before i came to paradise and i can offfically say i have found my home within this city, never felt so welcomed into a city like paradise, all the staff are amazing and i take my hat off to each and everyone of you for working so hard to make this city the best it can be!! i have been having the best time in this city!! The serious RP in PBRP is so freaking good and amazing!!!

1 Like

thanks for the comments guys welcome in :slight_smile:

Actually found a server where the staff care about the player base and not just about making money off donations. It’s very rare to come across servers like this with how many servers are now hosted on FiveM. I’m talking with around 2000 in-game RP hours. The community are helpful and friendly, you don’t join and get robbed like most servers, not to say their isn’t gangs they’re just ran properly. Cars have been added into the server correctly along with handling files instead of just chucking them in and hoping for the best. I’l be sticking around for awhile.

1 Like

Best Seaver about ngl as soon as I join they treat u like family it’s just only Gina get bigger and bigger big up Seaver onwer and his crew they are legendary and everyone else who play kingsMen on top :crown::zap::blue_heart::beginner:big up

1 Like

where to begin with this server its amazing everyone is kind helping and one of the best servers if you are not sure on what you are doing in a city you have all these whitelisted jobs and gangs so its no like you will no be short on cash and even if you are thinking about donating you have to know all the money goes back in to the server and is not used for own peronal gains like brp but pbrp is definatly the best server ive been on spent 250+hours on here staff team are great met and ems always lively and active the rp is insane very smooth in game with the mods ive been here since the very start with ricky best owner and my how much its has changed starting with only 2 people on to now 40-50 and still growing its great how fast the community is growing and cant wait to spent much more time helping as much as i can

1 Like

Where can i start i cant think of a other server that has made me fell so welcome. I have been playing this 24 7 for the past 3 weeks and it has been a great experience and more experiences to come. The roleplay is amayzing
it has a community of so many characters also so many age groups and everyone gets a long. The staff team is absolutely brilliant on point also trying to help. the server owner Ricky (top man) always trying to make the server stable and outstanding every single night always interacting with the players that play PBRP. With this server you would happily donate for the community for it to grow also there are a variety of cars/guns you can buy with irl money. Like honestly the best british role play server i have ever played (and i have played many) %100 recommend this server. I wouldnt even call it a server its like a virtual family!

5 stars from me! <3

PBRP ON TOP!
1 Like

thanks you all for the amazing comments means a lot

Well I do not know where to begin this server is amazing I can not fault the staff the active and they always there to help and Ricky is alway there and add amazing stuff come along and join us u will enjoy

1 Like

its good

1 Like

Great server I spend all my time in plus really great people

1 Like

Thanks you and to everyone for your amazing comments

V2 is in the works at current and is going to be next level get ya self in the discord have some fun :slight_smile:

all i have to say is this server is life : )

1 Like

bump come and have some time on PBRP

Hands down on of the best servers i ever joined and plus im still in it so that is also a bonus and the staff are the best with helping you out sorting you in a job that would like to do if you want rp you can join either the metropolitan police or you can join the national health service if you know about Medical stuff or if you wanna be a boss of a gang or something join on in and we can check you out and see how good you will become. BEST SERVER EVER

1 Like

Great server active as some of the best rp about come try it out you will not regret it

2 Likes

This server has some of the best mods and a wide range of jobs, the cars are just awesome. Best Server I’ve been on and staff are amazingly friendly, if you have any issues you simply message one of them and they will go out of there way to help you 100% best staff/players

***PBRP ON FUCKING TOP***

ngl its a sexy asf server with great economy and great roleplayers. come give it a shot and you wont be let down :smile:

the reviews say it all come give us a go guys and fill in a app

its the best server i have been on so much to do amazing staff that do so much to help and make the city as good as it is. the people are friendly and the rp is excellent.
pbrp on top come and join and see how good it is for yourself.