Paradise British Roleplay | Custom Cars | Active Staff | Serious RP | Custom Scripts | Whitelisted Applications

ABOUT US :beginner:

WELCOME TO PARADISE BRITISH ROLEPLAY ITS A FIVEM ROLEPLAY COMMUNITY BASED ON THE ESX FRAMEWORK. THE SERVER IS SERIOUS IN NATURE AND HAS A DEDICATED STAFF TEAM TO ENSURE THAT PEOPLE FOLLOW THE RULES. WE TRY TO CREATE A FRIENDLY ENVIRONMENT THAT KEEP PLAYERS RETURNING FOR MORE FUN ROLEPLAY WITH A BRITISH THEME. PARADISE BRITISH ROLEPLAY HAS WHITELISTED JOBS SUCH AS THE METROPOLITAN POLICE, NATIONAL HEALTH SERVICE, AA MECHANICS, AND EVEN TWO CAR DEALERSHIPS KNOWN AS PM . WE ALSO HAVE SOME REGULAR JOBS WHICH CAN BE OBTAINED AT THE PURPLE ‘I’ ICON IN-GAME ON THE MAP! THERE ARE ALSO MANY ILLICIT ACTIVITIES THAT CAN BE DONE TO GAIN MONEY AS WELL IF YOU AREN’T KEEN ON BEING A LAW-ABIDING CITIZEN, SUCH AS THE SALE OF CERTAIN DRUGS, ROBBING BANKS AND SHOPS, ROBBING OTHER PLAYERS, AND MANY MORE!

unknown (1)

What We Offer:
Whitelisted Jobs
Strictly Enforced RP
15K Starting Cash
Familys
Drugs

Discord - Paradise British Roleplay

Update we have change this to a whitelisted server
also the money has changed a lot to real ecom so we have a better rp experience
some things have changed to the above pics come give us a shot we are very hard with rp

3 Likes

Amazing server with a great community

1 Like

Absolutely unreal RP, great staff team amazing cars and events held. 10/10 Can’t fault this Server.

PBRP ON TOP!

1 Like

My rating and review!

Well where do I even start…

Everything about the server is amazing from the roleplay all the way up to the staffing! I joined this server some time ago and started of as a taxi job! I got welcomed into the server, helped out and even made friends within a hour of been in the city! The city is so well structured and everything you need is just there! Even if there is something missing and you may want it added you just suggest it and it gets looked at and put in the city as well as possible… how great?! After a couple weeks in the city I learned the ropes of it and made more and more friends! I then thought It would be a good idea to get a whitelisted job, they offer such a great, huge rarity of jobs, it’s unbelievable! I joined MET and managed my way up the ranks! Everyday I had made sure I caught a flight into the city so I could roleplay! Everyone in the city is roleplaying and are following the rules. In this city everyone truly does make sure you are well looked after and having fun! You can pretty much call it home once you land in the city! Staff in this server are so kind too, if you need anything or even just a question staff come in and help you straight away! If you need a answer to a question even normal players just help you out! Everything in the server is so good!

After all I really recommend joining up and giving it a go, the server always makes sure you are having fun and they make you a warm welcoming!

Owners - great help, always kind and always think about the community!
Staff - Always available to help you no matter what the issue is!
Community - Here for everyone and make sure your word matters, your suggestions everything!

5 stars from me! <3

1 Like

This server has to be one of the best servers i have played on. The staff is amazing. very quick. well mannered. handle the issues correctly. The server creates an immersive world with many interactions and different scenarios. The people in the city are great everyone you meet has very different personalities and always creates a good place to lose yourself in. The RP scenes are great. Police and NHS are well trained and always ready to go. There is so much variety of things to do on the server that you will just lose yourself in their. Everyday is a different day in the city with numerous things going on from races to gambling to shootouts to giveaways. The city always looks to provide the citizens with gifts and rewards for their contributions. I highly encourage anybody who is not already in the city to go in and test it for yourself you will not regret it. The effort and determination put in to create the server will not go unmissed. 5* no questions asked. PBRB all the way

1 Like

honestly where can i start, words cannot describe how welcoming this sever has been to me, first day i bumped into both server owners which were the most chilled guys I’ve met in awhile, they even helped me with sourcing a way to make decent money in the city and are always available to answer questions as long as you open a ticket in discord, I was fairly new to RPing and they both helped me to understand the rules of the server and the do’s and don’ts this is by far the best RP server I’ve ever came across and I’ve played on a few before finding this server, The staff are amazing and quick to respond to all tickets I’ve made within minutes of making one, the whole community as a whole are welcoming and if anyone is looking for a Fairley new sever to start some serious RPing id fully recommend this one, to all the staff and members i have to thank you all for making me feel like home in the city well done on having such a great community. (5stars )

1 Like

This server is definitely the best British role-playing server based in the UK. The staff is very kind, and professional, unlike in other servers where staff can be abusive, unprofessional and unhelpful. In this server you are sure to have a great time. There are many different activities you can partake in whether it is being a prolific gang member(like me) or being a cop, or many other jobs in this city, you are sure to have fun. The community you have in this city is probably one of the best in the gta British-roleplaying community. Nearly all services are player ran; a lot of the services u can use are also very realistic e.g AA, NHS, estate agency. After being in many differant gta rp servers eg. SSB World, BRP v2 . Il confirm this Is the best server I played on yet. I have been I this server since the start of it and u can tell how much its grown and how much its still growing. The owners are doing a great job with the server and they actually listen to user feedback and they listen to suggestions made by other citizens in the city which In my opinion is amazing. Overall definitely one of the best gta rp servers if you join a whitelisted job. If I could rate it I’d give it a 9/10.

Keep up the good work :wink:

1 Like

PBRP is easy one of the best cities that I have ever played. I came from BRP which is one of the worst if not the worst city out there and PBRP is one of the best. I would recommend this server to anyone who is looking to find a new city.

1 Like

This server has been by far the best server I have ever played in. I can’t thank the owner enough for how welcoming he was to me and to everyone that joins the server. The staff in the server is great and makes it a really fun playing experience for all the players. I am enjoying this server greatly and I think you will too.

1 Like

Cracker server
Ems friendly
Police funny and cant take a few digs
The layout of menus and no crosshair makes it fell just that bit better
So far so good =}

2 Likes

pbrp is he best city by far the server owners are so welcoming everyone in there is nice and the admins are nice they be fair with u everyone in this community is very welcoming and very nice the staff actually help and are fair to everyone in the city when ur in the city ur always gonna have fun and good rp the boss of nhs is nice like every member of jobs not once have i came to a city as good as this the police system is great as they be fair with u as well aa is good as u can get a good paintjob and upgrades are cheap this server is the best i recommend u join his city book them flights all resect to the staff and owner raised a good server

1 Like

this is the the best sever i have found yet everyone is treated the same and it is all fear the owners ricky and tash are grate people please keep the good work up and i give this sever a 100 out of 100

1 Like

PBRP is ran by a top class owner goes by the name of Ricky, best owner I have came across does everything for the people in his server and personally for me has been class, also has great admins who help with every assist and are always very helpful and easy to get on with, server is going places and it’s only going to get bigger and better and will be happy to be along for the journey. TOP RP, TOP COMMUNITY, not much more I can say other than why you ain’t you playing in this server :wink:

1 Like

This is such a fun server, I have been playing on it nonstop for like a month now. The staff is great and actually listens to your concerns. I have played other servers like London RP and BRP and this server is 100 times better. The cars and features this server has to offer are top-notch and I have had a fantastic time playing on it.

1 Like

thanks you and to all the amazing comments :slight_smile:

bump.

This is an amazing city been in a week! I am in love! Great community brilliant Rp! 100% recommend this server

1 Like

The best british role play ive ever been in.
The owner and admin team are second to none with what they do.
The roleplay is amazing.

1 Like

the servers great! where do I start, its so welcoming you wouldn’t even believe it, all the staff are helpful the emergency services are just as good and can be so diverse it make for such a great experience. 5/5

1 Like

Thank you all so much means a lot to hear the amazing words :slight_smile: