[PAID] Weapons sale menu. (with log)

System to control the sale of weapons in a very easy and pleasant way, with a log for discord and that only whoever you want could use.

-100% optimized(0.01).

-Verification by steam to use it.

-Log system for Discord.

-Nice and modifiable aesthetics.

1 Like

So the weapons just appear in the players, who bought them , inventory after ?

1 Like

It could be added, but this would be used to have a control of who sells and when.

Example

Im the guy selling the guns , using that ui.
I sell the guns to you through the ui, do you then automatically receive the weapons in your inventory ?

No, although it is not very difficult to add. I did this to have a control of the weapons that are sold, and that it did not become a call of duty xD

So what exactly does this do, then? Other then pull up a neat little NUI I didn’t get much else from the preview. It logs to discord and has the NUI, is it all just graphical then or does it have a function in game? Is it basically just a tracking system so you can know who sells what guns to where?

So the weapon sale menu doesn’t actually has the function to sell weapons?

:cool: !!!

1 Like

So it doesn’t even give a weapon to that player?

No, he clearly says this is only for logging a sale (say a faction does weapons sales, they sell a weapon and then log it after)

1 Like

It’s basically a track system.

(Essentially counters hackers, Meaning if you had a thought of why someone has a gun you could check via the discord webhook to see if it was actually sold to that person)

I think it’s for your servers gun dealers, Quite useful in senses of if you are having a track to track system to ensure guns don’t get out of hands in the server.

Decent, nice work.

1 Like

yes!! thank.