[PAID] WaveProperties - Properties/Garages Creator That You Need!

I don’t see the point, it would be the same to sell it and have the player buy it back? no?

i can

1 Like

i’m doing it rn

i’m making the whole new update including furnitures and some suggestions of current customers, will let you know !

2 Likes

hey, its done :slight_smile:

:ocean: WaveProperties Updated 23 January 2022

ONLY NEW FEATURES IN THIS UPDATE

・Now, Garages list can be edited
・Added +40 new properties interiors ( IPLs & Positions )
・Added 2 new properties garages ( IPLs )
・You can enable society money for the real estate agent job, it will add money when someone buy a property, remove money when someone resell property ( with taxes )
・You can now trade properties between players ! it will create a market around the properties if you put them limited
・You can now rent properties ! you have to define hour to pay rent every days
・You can now FURNISH your properties ! With +100 objects, and you can add infinite number of objects !

Update video soon…

1 Like

No it is not finished and full of bugs

2 Likes

Hi man,

Really good script, it’s possible to add function for police for perquisition in house ?
or already your idea ?

can this be used as standalone? I run a vmenu with NAT2K15 framework and money system and was wondering if it would work without ESX

• Save, Equip your outfits ( or use your own system )

How to use my outfits system ? (esx_edenshop2) ?

Thank you

1 Like

Are police able to raid houses?

It’s true

Hi friend , I see you Offer your script for 30 Euro on your tebex store 36,30 Euro , question is your script ecrow protected ? And if we buy it , Is it ready to install ? So it’s work directly or have we to change the config setting ect - because i dont love scripts that we have to change before it’s work … Respect for you friend :heart: :v:

have the skript WaveProperties from when i created a garage i can go in my property and garage the skript saved also my clothes and storage things but dont my vehicles in the garage in cant park my vehicles in my garage the show me allways a message that the garage is Full but i dont have any vehicle stored