[PAID][VORP] SS-Deliveryjob

:eight_pointed_black_star: DESCRIPTION

:us:
Hi, a simple delivery job for beginners, easy to configure. You can set any location from where to start delivery and as many delivery points as you want. At any delivery the player will receive items in the inventory to make the delivery (good for quality roleplay), he will be penalized if he loses the cargo or if he quit from the server. Payment is made according to the distance traveled and the experience can be set for each delivery. From any point the delivery is taken, your mission will be random.

:romania:
Salut, un job de livrare pentru începători, ușor de configurat. Puteți seta orice locație de unde să începeți livrarea și câte puncte de livrare doriți. La orice livrare jucătorul va primi articole in inventar pentru a face livrarea (bun pentru roleplay de calitate), va fi penalizat dacă pierde încărcătura sau dacă iesi de pe server. Plata se face in functie de distanta parcursa si experienta poate fi setata pentru fiecare livrare. Din orice punct de livrare, misiunea ta va fi aleatorie.

:triangular_flag_on_post: FEATURES

:heavy_check_mark: SET ITEMS TO GIVE IN INVENTORY AT EVERY DELIVERY
:heavy_check_mark: SET PENALTY IF PLAYER ABANDON/QUIT
:heavy_check_mark: SET LOCATION TO PICK THE JOB
:heavy_check_mark: ADD MULTIPLE DESTINATIONS FOR JOB
:heavy_check_mark: RANDOM DELIVERYPOINT
:heavy_check_mark: SET DIFFERENT CART FOR EVERY MISSION
:heavy_check_mark: SET BLIPS TYPE
:heavy_check_mark: SET NPC TYPE
:heavy_check_mark: SET MONEY TO PAY FOR DISTANCE
:heavy_check_mark: SET XP FOR EVERY MISSION
:heavy_check_mark: EASY CONFIG!

RESMON IN USE

RESMON NOT IN USE

PREVIEW: SS-Deliveryjob #rdr2 #reddeadredemtion2 #redm - YouTube

:heavy_dollar_sign: 35€ BUY IT ON TEBEX.IO

*Tax Not Included

:eight_pointed_black_star: MY OTHER STUFF
:arrow_forward: SS-Merchants - MERCHANT SYSTEM
:arrow_forward: SS-Deliveryjob - DELIVERY JOB SYSTEM
:arrow_forward: SS-Animations - COMPLETE SYSTEM
:arrow_forward: SS-Lumberjack - FORESTER
:arrow_forward: SS-Mining - MINING SYSTEM
:arrow_forward: SS-OilFields - 4 JOBS IN 1
:arrow_forward: SS-MetalDetector - FIND METALS
:arrow_forward: SS-MedicJob - FULL MEDIC SYSTEM
:arrow_forward: SS-PoliceJob - FULL POLICE SYSTEM
:arrow_forward: SS-SellDrugs - SELL TO NPC
:arrow_forward: SS-BountyMissions - WORKS WITH SS-BOUNTYHUNTER
:arrow_forward: SS-PoliceMissions - WORKS WITH SS-POLICEJOB
:arrow_forward: SS-Processing - PROCESS SYSTEM
:arrow_forward: SS-LegendaryHunt - HUNTING
:arrow_forward: SS-GoldPanning - SEARCH GOLD
:arrow_forward: SS-MedicMissions - WORKS WITH SS-MEDICJOB
:arrow_forward: SS-CardCollection - COLLECTOR SYSTEM
:arrow_forward: SS-Moonshine - MOONSHINE SYSTEM
:arrow_forward: SS-PlayerShops - SHOP SYSTEM

Code is accessible - NO
Subscription-based - NO
Lines (approximately) - 320
Requirements - Dependencies (VORP)
Support - YES

May I ask what is the difference to the delivery for VORP that already exists?
I don’t see it at the moment?

Can you explain it to me?

Is this a modified version of the original vorp delivery job? if so you really should give credit to what was made before hand and not sell it as you made it if this is what your doing.

Hey mate, the script is different in many ways. As i know, on base delivery job you set the money and xp for each mission and you deliver from point A to the same point B allways, and also resmon in use in higher. I made this script to use to use only 0.04 in use and 0.00 not in use. You receive money for the distance, and when you get the job from any point, you deliver to random points not the same point allways. Also this script use database, it gives the player items in inventory to deliver and if he lost them, or leave from the server he is penalized. I also tryed to use the delivery job from vorp but didn’t like it, and I thought of making a new one in my style. Hope I answered your question…

1 Like

It’s not the same, it’s made by 0. This script use the database, just read the features for this script. I don’t know why you say this is a modified version of the original if you don’t have this script… Just compare the configs and see if is the same or not… Also you can check our Discord and Tebex to see if what are we doing…