[PAID][VORP][REDEM:RP] SS-Badge

:information_source: DESCRIPTION

:us:
Hello, this script allows you to show that you are sheriff, police, pinkerton or marshal! A fluid animation and an excellent badge that can be configured on the job. You can show the badge to other players, or it can be positioned in the chest! It also includes fixing the position differently so that it is compatible with all clothes!

:romania:
Salut, acest script iti permite sa arati ca esti sheriff, police, pinkerton or marshal! O animatie fluida si un badge excelent care poate fi configurat pe munci. Poti arata badge altor jucatori, sau poate fi positionata in piept ! Contine si fixarea pozitie altfel incat sa fie compatibil cu toate hainele !

:label: FEATURES

:heavy_check_mark: VORP
:heavy_check_mark: REDEM:RP
:heavy_multiplication_x: QB-CORE

:heavy_check_mark: REDEM:RP & VORP
:heavy_check_mark: SHOW BADGE TO OTHER WITH UI
:heavy_check_mark: ATTACH IT ON CHEST
:heavy_check_mark: FIX POSITION ON ALL CLOTHES
:heavy_check_mark: ITEM IMAGE INCLUDED
:heavy_check_mark: ITEM OR COMMAND
:heavy_check_mark: ANIMATED

:eight_pointed_black_star:TEST IT BEFORE BUY - NOW AVAILABLE ON OUR PREVIEW SERVERS !

SCREENSHOTS

RESMON IN USE

:movie_camera: PREVIEW Cooming soon…

:heavy_dollar_sign: 35€ BUY IT ON TEBEX.IO

:eight_pointed_black_star: MY OTHER STUFF
:arrow_forward: SS-IdentityCard - IDENTITY SYSTEM
:arrow_forward: SS-Archives - FULL MDT SYSTEM
:arrow_forward: SS-BountyHunter - BOUNTYHUNTER SYSTEM
:arrow_forward: SS-Lockpick - LOCKPICK SYSTEM
:arrow_forward: SS-Phone - PHONE SYSTEM
:arrow_forward: SS-MyPet - PERSONAL PET
:arrow_forward: SS-Admin - ADMIN SYSTEM
:arrow_forward: SS-Boats - BOATS
:arrow_forward: SS-LuckyTicket - SCRATCH TICKETS
:arrow_forward: SS-Crafting - CRAFT SYSTEM
:arrow_forward: SS-WeedPlanting - WEED SYSTEM
:arrow_forward: SS-7Quest - QUEST EVENT
:arrow_forward: SS-Processing - PROCESS MATERIALS
:arrow_forward: SS-Telegram - TELEGRAM SYSTEM
:arrow_forward: SS-Ballon - RENT BALLON
:arrow_forward: SS-Stores - STORES SYSTEM
:arrow_forward: SS-Deathmatch - DEATHMATCH SYSTEM

3 Likes

does the client.lua, server.lua files and logic are locked by CFX Escrow System?

Yes, are encrypted by CFX

This is really nice!

1 Like

30€ :rofl:

Have a good one :wink:

Shame you can’t just wear the badge then do this?

You can wear it by clothes, but if you are undercover, or no in jobs clothes you use this :slight_smile:

So just to confirm it comes as an equipable asset as well as a handheld badge?

Now you can attach it to all clothes, it comes now with more jobs , Marshal, Sheriff, Police, Pinkerton

Are all the new badges added wearable too?

Yes, there are from game the props ! marshal, sheriff, pinkerton and police ! like in screenshots

We got the Marshals, Sheriffs, Pinkertons and St Denis Police! What about little old Blackwater Police badges :wink:

I have added 3 customjob to use badges… so you can configure it how you want ! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yes because my support is 24/7 active, update the scripts instantly at any bug reported, update the scripts with people suggestions… all scripts receive every month updates no one of them are old ! Like the badge now that have custom badges, and all jobs badges ! Attach it to clothes, and autofix for all clothes ! So… yes 30 is not much for good services and instant support !

There are 4 preconfigurated Jobs + 3 customs. Just to know if its needed keep the first job nane Like customjob1 and just modifu the nane Inside the line above or its fully editable. Its because we have sheriffs/police office on each city (may i use a single config for all sheriffs job just adding to the job nane “sheriffbw,sheriffsd,sheriffval” etc?), Marshals and pinkerton. Plus, how can i decide wich ranks has bronze, silver and bronze? Since There are 4 ranks Inside the cofig.

Colours comes applied to the default prop or what else? Since i was looking for pronames, and for eg. i found only a silver badge for police

You can add how many jobs you want, with different badge for each rank ! In the last version the jobs, ranks, badge, props, are unlimited !

1 Like

Will you fix it for a female characters also? Because they have the badge on their hands.

Is there a way to get the 1.5 version when I purchased it I got the 1.4 its not working at the moment

1 Like

female peds are not spawning in front of chest its always spawns on the hand…

1 Like

The passion and professionalism from behind the scenes is transmitted to your entire community once the job is entered!

they are scripts with attention to the smallest details that immerse players in a real role-playing world.

masterpiece!