[PAID][VORP][REDEM:RP] SS-Admin V2

:information_source: DESCRIPTION

:us:
Hello, this admin menu gives you the possibility to have full control of the server. It can be used through the amazing UI made by @Agaarin or through the usual commands that can be customized individually. This admin also offers you a ticket system with a separate webhook. Grades can be easily manipulated directly through Discord, at the same time you can create them in the config and add permissions for each grade separately.

:romania:
Salut, acest admin menu va ofera posibilitati de a detine controlul complet al serverului. Poate fi folosit prin uimitorul UI facut de @Agaarin sau prin obijnuitele comenzi care pot fi personalizate fiecare in parte. Acest admin va ofera si un sistem de tickete cu webhook separat. Gradele pot fi usor manipulate direct prin Discord, totodata le puteti crea in config si adauga permisiuni pentru fiecare grad in parte.

:label: FEATURES

:heavy_check_mark: GIVE ADMIN TROUGHT DISCORD ROLES
:heavy_check_mark: TP / TPM / BRING / GOTO / GOTOCOORDS / FREEZE
:heavy_check_mark: HEAL / REVIVE / KILL / GIVE / CHECK DEATH / SPECTATE
:heavy_check_mark: BAN SYSTEM & BAN LIST
:heavy_check_mark: TICKET SYSTEM
:heavy_check_mark: WARN & PLAYED TIME
:heavy_check_mark: WEBHOOK FOR EVERYTHING
:heavy_check_mark: NOW YOU CAN CREATE FAKE ID CARD

:eight_pointed_black_star:TEST IT BEFORE BUY - NOW AVAILABLE ON OUR PREVIEW SERVERS !

SCREENSHOTS

:movie_camera: PREVIEW SS-ADMIN - Cooming Soon…

RESMON IN USE

RESMON NOT IN USE

:heavy_dollar_sign: 80€ BUY IT ON TEBEX.IO

*Tax Not Included

:receipt: REQUIREMENT - NONE

Code is accessible - NO
Subscription-based - NO
Lines (approximately) - 4700
Support - YES

:eight_pointed_black_star: MY OTHER STUFF
:arrow_forward: SS-Archives - FULL MDT SYSTEM
:arrow_forward: SS-BountyHunter - BOUNTYHUNTER SYSTEM
:arrow_forward: SS-Lockpick - LOCKPICK SYSTEM
:arrow_forward: SS-Badge - BADGE SYSTEM
:arrow_forward: SS-Phone - PHONE SYSTEM
:arrow_forward: SS-MyPet - PERSONAL PET
:arrow_forward: SS-Admin - ADMIN SYSTEM
:arrow_forward: SS-Boats - BOATS
:arrow_forward: SS-LuckyTicket - SCRATCH TICKETS
:arrow_forward: SS-Crafting - CRAFT SYSTEM
:arrow_forward: SS-WeedPlanting - WEED SYSTEM
:arrow_forward: SS-7Quest - QUEST EVENT
:arrow_forward: SS-Processing - PROCESS MATERIALS
:arrow_forward: SS-Telegram - TELEGRAM SYSTEM
:arrow_forward: SS-Ballon - RENT BALLON
:arrow_forward: SS-Stores - STORES SYSTEM
:arrow_forward: SS-Deathmatch - DEATHMATCH SYSTEM

2 Likes

It’s high price for not an open source script, there is a fivem alternative called 919Admin which has alot of features and sell for around same price for full source, is there a possibility for the same price or atleast get it open sourced in this price?

4 Likes

the 911Admin is not on the forum … at least this script is here. Then again ALL of the RedM scripts are over priced :joy:

2 Likes

Yet we both agree that it’s overpriced. It’s RedM not FiveM sellers should take in account that there is not much population of devs in RedM compared to FiveM

1 Like

The prices are higher because there are fewer people. Fewer potential customers mean lower prices result in less money. A higher price with fewer customers is what the goal is.

1 Like

I believe he is speaking about my resource, 919Admin.

1 Like

Yeah, did a typo on that number lmao :rofl:

2 Likes

So that makes it right to price gouge customers ? SMH

1 Like

I don’t do open source scripts, but i offer fast support and i do every month updates with customer suggestions ! So don’t need to be open source, because i can edit/add/fix it for you !

The passion and professionalism from behind the scenes is transmitted to your entire community once the job is entered!

they are scripts with attention to the smallest details that immerse players in a real role-playing world.

masterpiece! :star::star::star::star::star:

If this had been 30 Euros it would have sold like carrots but then you chose to make it over priced. I hope it sells better cuz it looks good.

1 Like

Maybe the reason there isn’t many devs in RedM is because none of them can afford to open a server with the prices in RedM… pretty sad.