Simple generator for NPCs, which takes care that not too many NPCs exist at the same time, so that other NPCs and animals can spawn (keyword “entity overflow”) . For example, you have a shop or quest script without NPC support? Then you can place NPCs for it with nss_npc.
- Creates static NPCs at specific coordinates.
- Performance-system to prevent “entity overflow”.
- NPCs spawn on client if player reach a certain distance.
- Optional: Multiple animations.
- Optional: Multiple time windows (e.g. NPC only spawn between 8am - 12am and 2pm - 8pm).
- Optional: Enable weapon.
- Configurable Scale
- Configurable model and outfit
- Configurable spawn radius
- Optional: Blip support
- Optional: Blip color changes if NPC is visible between time window
- NPC definition validator to help you out if you make a mistake in your config.
- Never miss updates again: Automatic version check included.
- Know how it works: Everything is documented in detail in the README.md and commented in the demo.config.lua file as well as in the demo npc config files.
- nss_libs → https://store.night-shift-studio.com/package/5380513
SUPPORT & INFO
- Read the README.md for setup instructions.
- This script is encrypted.
Pay on → Tebex
|Code is accessible||No|
Our OTHER STUFF