[Paid] [ANY FRAMEWORK*] Mega Doctorjob

[ANY FRAMEWORK] Mega Doctorjob
Advanced medical, diseases, and injuries system. Built with modularity and flexibility in mind.

CURRENT SUPPORTED FRAMEWORKS:
If your framework isn’t listed you can request for it to be added or you can follow the guide in the documentation website.

• VORP Core
  • REDEM:RP (legacy)
  • REDEM:RP (2023)
  • QBCore
  • RSG

Showcase Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tns0OkVeJt8
Store: https://store.megaworks.dev
Docs Website: https://docs.megaworks.dev

Features:

• :tada: NEW! Adapters System
    This system will let you adapt the script to any framework within minutes. Everything you need to know is covered in the wiki.

• :clipboard: Medical UI
    Advanced medical UI with patient parameters and localized damage for an immersive experience.

• :microbe: Diseases system
    Players can get sick if they are not careful.

• :face_with_head_bandage: Bleeding system
    Per-weapon configurable random bleeding percentage, making combat a little more challenging.

• :bone: Broken bones
    If you fall too hard, you could break your bones. Your movement will be limited.

• :pill: Healing Items
    You can create any healing item you can imagine with advanced configuration parameters.

• :syringe: Revive Items
    Along with the healing items, you already have a revive syringe configured, but if you feel like you want some more customization you can add as many types as you want.

• :ledger: Patient notes
    You can take notes of a patient while you’re in a configured hospital. Notes will be stored in hospitals.

• :man_technologist: Modular System
    Do you know a little bit of coding? You can use our pre-existing modular system to create YOUR OWN disease! You won’t need to worry about saving or loading data, the script’s system will do the job for you!

• :fire: Performance optimization
    The script takes as low resources as possible, running at ~0.01ms while tracking all your diseases.

• :boom: Documentation
    All the script’s important information is documented on my docs website

Dependencies:

• mega_notify
  • mega_nplayerselector
  • mega_progressbars
  • mega_discordlogs
  • uiprompt
  • OneSync
Code is accessible Partially client-side
Subscription-based No
Lines (approximately) ~500
Support Yes
5 Likes

Are the mega_ dependencies included in the script? I cant seem to find them on your store

Hi, I’ve just added them to Tebex for an easier download. For the NPlayerSelector you can find it here: MegaITA/mega_nplayerselector (github.com)

1 Like

You’re awesome, thanks! Ill be buying this when Im back at the workstation

1 Like

I’ve been using Mega’s Doctorjob in the beta phase for a few weeks now. The system is truly advanced beyond any other offering. Mega always manages to pull off easy-to-implement, ready-to-go scripts. I’m using this script as a way to manage players and force them to be conscious about their decisions, as playing like it’s RDRO will have consequences. It’s a must for any serious RP server. Everything is fully configurable and the ability to easily add in your own diseases is awesome.

2 Likes

nice script

1 Like

Hello me again…

Having some issues.

So this error comes up when we try to do the “Visit” section at the medical bed.

I have mega_doctorjob, mega_notifications, mega_nplayerselector, and mega_progressbars loaded. Including the other dependencies required.

I’m not sure what to do from here. I do have the doctor job and everything else associated including bandages, antibiotics, and a syringe.

Also - for the Common Cold disease, is the temp in Celsius or Fahrenheit?

Hi! Make sure to start ALL the dependencies before mega_doctorjob. That will probably solve your issue.

Thats done the trick. Awesome!

1 Like

:fire: A NEW MAJOR UPDATE IS OUT!

:sparkles: New Features:

• :link: Discord webhooks! You’ll have logs for player getting diseases, using NPCs, getting revived, using items and healed by doctors.
  • :man_detective: “Detective Mode”: You’ll be able to configure specific jobs which can analyze dead players for damages.
  • :rotating_light: Doctor Alert functionality: Players will be able to alert doctors with a configurable command. Doctors will receive a request notification and see a blip in the map.

:fire_extinguisher: Bug Fixes & Improvements:

• :racehorse: Fixed ragdoll when sprinting on horses or carriages.
  • :wrench: Now you can disable / enable ragdoll for certain diseases through the config.
  • :lab_coat: The NPC doctor now checks for diseases before healing players.
  • :heartpulse: The Inner Core Health amount is now configurable for healing items.
  • :syringe: Fixed bleeding bug where it was present but not shown in the Doctor UI

I can’t access your discord. A few months ago my account was hacked with a spam group. it’s probably about that. Everything is fixed. Could I access again? Thanks a lot

This looks like an amazing script, well done!
I just wanted to ask if it can be implemented within a custom framework server, or if it HAS to be VORP

@Ventrix

Hey, sorry for the late response, I didn’t receive the notification.

At the moment, it is only compatible with VORP but the only thing it needs from the actual framework is the player’s job and maybe some other minor stuff which is easily convertible. The part that needs to be changed is under the license system for clear reasons, so it can’t be edited directly by you. I might update it so it can be edited in a separate file, so anyone can adapt it without the need for the complete source code. There’s still no ETA on this update though, I am busy with University studies at the moment, so I have to find some space in my free time for that.

Glad you liked it!

2 Likes

No worries at all my friend, thank you for the response!

Hi guys,
i have a big Issue with the doctorjob. Maybe you can halep me?
Thank you very much :slight_smile:

Hi, thank you for your purchase! Probably it has to do with an incompatible version of ghmattimysql. Don’t hesitate to contact me privately to get further help. :slight_smile:

Hi! I have news for you. I worked on a system that could make the script compatible with any framework by using an adapter middleware solution I had designed. If you’re interested we can discuss it privately.

A NEW UPDATE IS OUT!

:sparkles: New Adapters System:
This system will let you adapt the script to any framework within minutes. Everything you need to know is covered in the wiki.

CURRENT SUPPORTED FRAMEWORKS:
If your framework isn’t listed you can request for it to be added or you can follow the guide in the documentation website.

• VORP Core
  • REDEM:RP (legacy)
  • REDEM:RP (2023)
  • QBCore
  • RSG

:new: UPDATES AND FIXES

• :snake: Added suggested Snake Bite disease, you can configure probability of getting poisoned when bit.

• :wrench: Added config option for changing blip radius/color for help requests.

• :lab_coat: Added option to revive player with NPC doctor. A player can bring his dead friend and revive him through the doctor. Price is configurable for each hospital. Can be configured not to revive players that were killed with an headshot.

• :face_with_head_bandage: Removing diseases on revive can now be disabled in the config.

• :fire: Fixed issue with female peds when laying on bed.

• :fire: Fixed rare issue with being teleported under ground when laying on bed.

• :fire: Fixed incompatibilies with RSG/QB core and added new sql files for them.

Hi, your discord link doesn’t work anymore, could you update it please ? :slight_smile: